Charger Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
No comments from the peanut gallery...but if you can't resist, go for it.

they look nice:lie: :wink: :wink: :wink: just let me know when you decide to sell those SRT rims you got theire...LOL..

·
Premium Member
5,068 Posts
nice rims, will they wilt if you dont water them?

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
Your wife needs to go get her own car for that Mod Squad look.

Peace, Love and Happiness.

·
Premium Member
5,068 Posts
Tell her she can put them on the Saturn

·
Premium Member
11,698 Posts
VW Beetle wheels :)

·
Registered
2,670 Posts
While at work I was thinking about those wheels,(yes, I have nothing else to think about) they would look really cool on a VW bug. A few months ago I seen a bug with huge flower decals on it, not that I would ever buy them but it did look cool in a girlie sort of way (not the girlie type) anyway I asked where she got the flowers and she said from England. Moral of the story... buy your wife a bug so "she" can drive around in those wheels. lol

·
Registered
868 Posts

·
Registered
298 Posts
I...<hooop>...well...it could...<cough>.....they just....<bluuu>....

Don't do it.

·
Registered
686 Posts
go for it and I will take your SRT rims off your hands

·
Registered
74 Posts
They are on a Porsche, that would be a shame to get beat by a car with those wheels on it...

·
Registered
1,166 Posts

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
While at work I was thinking about those wheels,(yes, I have nothing else to think about) they would look really cool on a VW bug. A few months ago I seen a bug with huge flower decals on it, not that I would ever buy them but it did look cool in a girlie sort of way (not the girlie type) anyway I asked where she got the flowers and she said from England. Moral of the story... buy your wife a bug so "she" can drive around in those wheels. lol
I posted my reply before reeading yours, great minds think alike :)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts