Charger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
6,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
now that i have you....if you are married guys, has your wife threatened your life b/c you are on this forum too much? or obssessing over your car a little too much? has anyone with these problems thought they may need intervention?

lol

·
Registered
110 Posts
Once I subscribed to the "Playboy for Married Men" my life changed...

It's a fantastic new subscription for us married guys...

It's got the same centerfold every month, she just poses different...

HAHAHAHAHa... Cheaper to keep her... Just kiddin, If she leaves, she just may get the Charger, and that just can't happen...

·
Registered
6,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
lmao..... my wife understands my love of the car...she is cool with that. i just see alot of guys on here that are married and spending at least as much time on here as me. wondering if anyone has been yelled at yet...lol

·
Registered
263 Posts
Bro...life is about one of two things...

drinking...
and drinking a lot

j/k...

My wife gets on to my ass all of the time, usually about stupid sh!t. She doesn't have testicles (nor a Charger) so it is hard for her to put herself into my shoes.

So I do what every loving husband does...I choose to ignore her...

As far as intervention goes...Bro...I am WAY overdue for some good intervention on a multitude of things...but, I make good money...and the Charger needs mods...

It's for the kids dammit! The kids I say!

·
Registered
6,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
lmfao........."it's for the kids"..........i can't stop laughing.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Have any of your wives drove the car to understand the passion behind this car? I am the wife and I love my car and so dig this site and the speed of the car.

·
Registered
6,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
welcome to the forum! oh yeah my wife digs the new car all the way. but i spend too much time talking about it (the car)....lol

·
Registered
12 Posts
Thanks, I've been a spectator for a while now while I waited for my go mango. My husband posts here. He was the one with the oscar mayer wienier mobile comment and it still holds true. We both just love this car and can never talk too much about it.

·
Premium Member
17,663 Posts
GoDaddy said:
lmao..... my wife understands my love of the car...she is cool with that. i just see alot of guys on here that are married and spending at least as much time on here as me. wondering if anyone has been yelled at yet...lol

This is my situation exactly. My wife encouraged me to buy the car, "We'll be able to make the payments, you should get it."

Now she constantly tells me "Your obsessed with that car. And, she's right. It's 5:55am and I stopped getting ready for work to check messages.

·
Registered
122 Posts
My wife really likes the looks of the charger, when we went out looking around last weekend and I showed her the pics of the SRT8 and said I liked it here response was " well why don't you order one of those then". Needless to say I am now going to buy an SRT8, black with all the trimmings !!

·
Registered
216 Posts
My wife LOVES!!! the Charger :love: and she doesn't even drive! She's so hyped up about it she's beginning to drive me CRAZY! But don't get me wrong, it's a good crazy!: :wink:

·
Registered
544 Posts
I finally had a break through last night! Typically every time we take a ride in the car I end up in "trouble" because I drove too aggressively. Well last night I let the wife drive and talked her into punching it at red lights and stop signs. She seems to love the kicks and squeals that the car makes as long as she's the one behind the wheel. I'll just simply let her drive whenever there are two of us, as long as she makes the car work for its dinner it's fine with me :)

·
Registered
6,078 Posts
My wife loves the car. She is the one who convinced me to but it. :happy:

She knows how much time I spend on this forum and on trying to start up a local club, and she is behind me 100%.

She also says it's OK to mod the Charger. She says that whatever makes me happy, makes her happy. :cry:

Man I love that woman!

·
Registered
2,983 Posts
Wife encouraged me to get the car. We both ride bikes and she gets it although she wanted a convertible.
She also knows that the UPS man is about to make this a regular stop on his route and the sounds of frustration as I screw up another mod will echo in the neighborhood. She also knows that everytime we sit at a light with a ricer she should look at me and say, "Its go time".
However, she has popped into my home office a few times and I'm on this site. That is starting to concern her as she knows some of your screen names herself.
Also,I went out for milk two nights ago and was gone for about an hour driving around before the cell rang. I told her she has nothing to worry about unless I say I'm going out for cigarettes. Then, who knows If I'll come back.

·
Registered
6,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
this is great stuff....keep 'em coming.

bstowers that is great man....everyone does realize i started this thread joking right? wanted to see how everyones wife likes the car and is handling the new found obssession. :happy:

·
Registered
1,651 Posts
GoDaddy: Wife hasn't threatened to leave... yet. But she did say that my obsession with the car (and this forum) are clear signs that my OCD is getting worse with age. :knockout:

Even my 15 year old daughter (who has actually been diagnosed with OCD) is saying my obsession is getting out of hand. But, she does have her eye on my '02 Stratus R/T now that I'm getting the SRT-8. :shifty:

·
Registered
67 Posts
I habe to do mods on the low. I had to have my cai shipped to my buddies house so she wouldn't find out. She never looks under the so that was easy. As far as the cat back is concerned i'm not sure how I'm gonna do that one. Any suggestions?

1 - 20 of 62 Posts