Charger Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,466 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I KNEW I HAD A WIFE AROUND HERE SOMEWHERE. AFTER I BROUGHT MY DAYTONA, SHE FELT KINDA LEFT OUT, SSOOOOOO. SHE CAME HOME WITH A 2005 CROSSFIRE, 13K MILES, CONV. 6 SP. NICE CAR, SHE SAID AT LEAST KEPT IN THE FAMILY. DC. :alien: :D

·
Registered
1,879 Posts
Cool! Congrats to her and hope she enjoys.

·
Premium Member
5,466 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Cool! Congrats to her and hope she enjoys.
i KNOW!! I now have to post it in my sig. It's not a bad car. She was wanting a two seater and was looking at some GM products(pontiac sol, saturn Sky) But the price was up to 30k. new and 25k for a used one. I told her at least it was a DC and it is based on the SLK 320. Got it for 20K. Good price.:grin:

·
Registered
151 Posts
Congrats! My wife didn't want to get left out either, last weekend. Bought her a 2007 Dodge Caliber SXT Sport the same day I bought my Daytona. She loves it...it is her "little mommy car". :D

·
Premium Member
5,466 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
:dog: Ya do what ya have to do!!!!:lol:

·
Premium Member
5,466 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
3,374 Posts
my father in law has one and loves it to death, I'm 6'0" so way too tall to drive it, I felt like a bear in a clown car, lol. But it is a nice ride.

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
There are some Brand new SRT6 crossfires on ebay going for around $25k Pretty damn good for a car that runs the 1/4 stock at mid 13's.

·
Registered
502 Posts
i KNOW!! I now have to post it in my sig. It's not a bad car. She was wanting a two seater and was looking at some GM products(pontiac sol, saturn Sky) But the price was up to 30k. new and 25k for a used one. I told her at least it was a DC and it is based on the SLK 320. Got it for 20K. Good price.:grin:
I've seen 2005 SRT6 Crossfires with almost no milage on them for ~26K on ebay. If I had the funds I think I'd be all over one. They are a blast to drive.

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
There are some Brand new SRT6 crossfires on ebay going for around $25k Pretty damn good for a car that runs the 1/4 stock at mid 13's.
My wife is wanting one...

Mod money or a car for her...

Tough decision ;)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts