lambo kit

Which lambo kit did you use?

Where did you get it?

How hard was it to install?

Does it close right?

·
Registered
13,502 Posts
I love the wheels but I hate the doors ... in my opinion those doors only belong on a Lambo or some other exotic that "looks" like will have Lambo doors, definitely not on a 4-door sedan or SUV

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
well

I love the wheels but I hate the doors ... in my opinion those doors only belong on a Lambo or some other exotic that "looks" like will have Lambo doors, definitely not on a 4-door sedan or SUV
if u want u don't have to lift the door up if u don't want that just for show.I can open the door the regular way an u not know it

·
Banned
2,466 Posts
omgggggg cars ****ing hotttttt wheels and doors

·
Registered
2,387 Posts
love the shoes...very nice:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

·
Registered
2,340 Posts
:yes: :yes: :yes: Great job on the HEMI.

·
Registered
831 Posts
if u want u don't have to lift the door up if u don't want that just for show.I can open the door the regular way an u not know it
Wow that feature is hott, Love the wheels and the doors. I remember the guy with the G35 that was selling them and thought they wouldnt look right (on top of that hefty selling price) but there bad ass. How many beans did that kit run you?

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
Your car looks hot, I like it all, but I am surprised i am the first to post this.....but......... Why didnt you take the side moldings off???? lol

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.