and some Illustration Modifications.

and my edit of the CG Camaro into a CG Charger:

cg=computer generated.

:cool:

·
Registered
291 Posts
Need the old Vipe striping.

Rear deck wing - fashioned like the Crossfire.

20-inch SRT rims

Dual exhaust

front air dam and more agressive fasia.

·
Registered
22 Posts
I really like the 1st pic, of the 2 door.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Ahh see I figured it was just a 2 door, even though I saw what looked to be a doorline above the rear fender, but didn't even think about the backs being suicide style like the RX-8 back doors. Thanks for the info.

·
Registered
40 Posts
The Dub Edition is Crazy.. thas my exact vision for this car pretty much... put some bigger deep dish rims on it.. lower it... change that grill.. put some bass in it... Out!

·
Registered
115 Posts
Re: Is this car in your future....LOL

hemidakota said:

:eek: Two door variant
I really like that. Give it a six speed and either the 6.1 liter or (I wish :D) 8.3 liter, and I'd put that in my list up there with the Silvia S15.

·
Registered
115 Posts
1900KiLLa said:
The Dub Edition is Crazy.. thas my exact vision for this car pretty much... put some bigger deep dish rims on it.. lower it... change that grill.. put some bass in it... Out!
Cal, did you ever go to "discountpartcenter.com"? If you go to wheels, you can see the little menu on the right towards the top to pick whichever car you want, and then they have a list of rims to pick from, and they'll put it on whatever car you want with the size. Sadly the Charger isn't up yet, but I still have fun going through all sorts of other cars doing it. Makes me want 19's on my SRT4...

I wish that they had a better sound system in the SRT4, but I'm thinking about installing one... or having Best Buy do it for me, I'm not the best at installing almost anything... :(

1 - 17 of 17 Posts