Charger Forums banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
298 Posts
...love what you did with the inserts for the interior - as far as the exterior...not for my taste, but looks flashy and unique anyways, job well done.

·
Registered
1,871 Posts
Very very very very very sweet :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon:
Alot of people on this board will give you a hard time with the shiny pieces and shiny wheels, but dont mind them lol lol :) This ride nice :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

·
Registered
1,871 Posts
Wow The speakers in the back door look neat I did not see the caption when I first looked. Did they have to creat a kick panel for you or was it a prefab ?

·
Registered
1,871 Posts
This monitor I am using at work is no to good. Do you still have the storage pockets on the rear doors?? I cant see them in the pick.

·
Registered
910 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
no pocket its custom housing molded to the shape of the pockets speakers right there sound really good

·
Registered
291 Posts
Your ride looks tight bro. I also have the fender ports, but I was thinking about taking them off soon. Is it lowered at all? And where did you get scoop from, is it just stick in? I was curious to see what one looked like it and it looks tight on your ride. Good work...

·
Registered
291 Posts
Suggestion: Take the lightning looking chrome off sides, The handles and pillars are enough it takes away from the rocker panels and everything else.

·
Registered
910 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
somebody stole them 2 wks ago at church''ports''. hadn't lowered it yet. scoop came from autotrucktoys.com its a sticky.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts