Charger Forums banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

· Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey guys, Ive been waiting to post pics of my car until after everything was finished. Here it is on Friday (plan jane-stone white)

On Thursday I got the windows tinted, Friday night I added the wheels, on Sunday I added the fog lights, and yesterday I lowered it. Please let me know what you think.......

· Registered
1,753 Posts
Nice!!! what tire size and brand is that?

· Registered
917 Posts
excuse me for asking but i don't have a clue, how much did it cost to lower your car...

this is something i have thought about...

car looks good

car + tint + wheels = always looks good.

· Registered
1,753 Posts
any rubbing issues?

· Registered
13,104 Posts
The car looks great! Nice way to spend a weekend!

I can't figure out the attraction to removing the side moldings... the way people park around here, I'm looking for Reactive Armor to add on! :lol:

· Registered
261 Posts
Car looks great man

· Registered
194 Posts
Very clean, I like it a lot!! The body color grille really stands out to me, I'm so used to seeing chrome or black. Looks good!

· Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Yeah, I really like the color grille, to me, it just makes it look a little meanier. Yes, those are the SRT replicas. It was out of them and another rim, but Im very glad I got them. At first I was going to put 24's on it, but then I decided to go more for the racing look. I have also thought about painting the top a light silver, but Im not too sold on that yet.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.