1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,973 Posts
Goddam that's the best burnout I've seen from a new mopar yet:bigthumb:

·
Registered
355 Posts
LOL I love the commentary on the first video.. The giggle and ooh-no" is hilarious! "Smoke'em if ya gott'em" right?! Good job.

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
HOLY **** DUDE... That was awsomeness!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. I DIG IT!!!!

·
Super Moderator
11,618 Posts
Wow

:smoke:

-=FLEX=-

·
Registered
1,729 Posts
wow... so did u need to change all the internal black part too ?? LOL... what about the external paint?? or just "burn- rubber"??

·
Registered
4,218 Posts
dammm dude, that is some major smoke lol I wonder what the people just above that wall were thinking when they seen the smoke. If there was even anyone there lol....

Dang it melted that liner good, time for a new one,

·
Registered
2,522 Posts
Damn!! fun taken a TAD too far...... :slap:

·
Registered
398 Posts
Holy SMOKES!

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
enough smoke for you? Thats one of the best burn outs I have seen so far.

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks fellas - yeah, the rear fascia has some pretty good scratches in it, down to the primer. Seems that frayed edges of steel belting spinning on there isn't too good for your paint... :D

The fender liner pulled back into shape pretty well, and I just had to replace some hardware. I should take a heatgun to it to really let it take its shape back, but it survived.

Yeah, I stayed in it a little bit longer than I meant to, but at least the video turned out well! I've got a brave camera gal. :bowdown:

·
Registered
634 Posts
That was an awesome burnout that is always my worst fear is blowing the tire up cause one it gets going you never wanna stop

·
Registered
618 Posts
awsome, just plain awsome!

1 - 20 of 34 Posts