Charger Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
468 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
While the car is beautiful the dealer as screwed up.
Problem one
I prepaid shipping, driver said no cash no car which I happened to have on me so i am out 690.

Problem two

We walk the car and the front passenger rim as been run into the curb which they noted before the car left with 40 miles so I need a new rim.

Problem three

The car is on fumes. I have never bought a new car not deliveried with a full tank.

Problem four

The shifter is standard not the black with the yellow stitching so WTF? (Side note Elite did my headrests and center console and maps it looks great)

Problem five

I had them install the remote start and it doesn't work. I got it to work one time when I was sitting in the driver seat.

Problem six

No paperwork no paper tag.

Otherwise I love the car. I have already left messages at the dealership. Also the tints were suppose to be limo dark and they are not but that's ok but something else as well.

·
Premium Member
5,466 Posts
Run to the Dealer, NOW!!!!!

·
Registered
388 Posts
All those things will get worked out in short order.
Don't let them get you down dude, you got a hell of a car there.

·
Registered
359 Posts
oh dude go give them hell . man u are calm compared to me :( what a crappy fricking story man i feel bad for u :(

·
Registered
731 Posts
My Bee only came with the standard shifter knob. No yellow stitching. Are the Bee's suppose to have yellow stitching?

My Bee was delivered to me from Roanoke Motors in IL. to Des Moines Iowa in an enclosed trailer.

Full tank of gas.
Driver took a check
All paper work included
Did walk around and car was 100% good.
Only ***** I have is that my wheels still have the gummy stuff on them from some sort of sticker from the factory that has been removed???? Goo Gone will not even budge this stuff!

Any ideas?

·
Registered
1,873 Posts
Only ***** I have is that my wheels still have the gummy stuff on them from some sort of sticker from the factory that has been removed???? Goo Gone will not even budge this stuff!

Any ideas?
This is from the sticker that is put on the rim marking the low spot. When the tire is put on the rim at the factory they should align the sticker on the rim with the colored dot on the tire. The dot marks the high spot of the tire. Neither are exactly round so by match mounting them you get the roundest that the two can be together.

Mine came right off with 3M Adhesive Label Remover.

·
Registered
468 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
My Bee only came with the standard shifter knob. No yellow stitching. Are the Bee's suppose to have yellow stitching?

My Bee was delivered to me from Roanoke Motors in IL. to Des Moines Iowa in an enclosed trailer.

Full tank of gas.
Driver took a check
All paper work included
Did walk around and car was 100% good.

Any ideas?
Yes and if you read in this thread someone was nice enough to post a picture.
My number is 731.

·
Registered
246 Posts
The remote start could be a bad hood switch. There is a TSB for it. There are apparently some remote start kits still out there with the bad switch.

08-014-05 MOPAR ACCESSORY REMOTE STARTER INOPERATIVE DUE TO HOOD SWITCH
Date: 02/17/05

This fixed my problem.

·
Registered
468 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
The remote start could be a bad hood switch. There is a TSB for it. There are apparently some remote start kits still out there with the bad switch.

08-014-05 MOPAR ACCESSORY REMOTE STARTER INOPERATIVE DUE TO HOOD SWITCH
Date: 02/17/05

This fixed my problem.
I can't tell mine is the mopar, can you post pic of the remote starter remote?

·
Registered
10,665 Posts
Sorry to hear about that all happening, but, I wish I had a bee like that being dropped off at my house. lol

·
Registered
329 Posts
I have a yellow stitched shifter. I am #936. Maybe the higher numbers got them.
I have number 0073. It has the stitching. I'm pretty sure number 0001 had the stitching when I saw it, also.

·
Premium Member
1,418 Posts
#470 here with yellow stitching ... maybe yours will be worth more couse it was a one off :lol:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.