Charger Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Just wanted to show people what my car is turing into the last couple of months. Still waiting for a couple of things from flashtech. I will be taking more pics of all the other mods in the next couple of days.

·
Premium Member
5,973 Posts
Sweetness.

·
Registered
539 Posts
off da chain

·
Registered
128 Posts
Awesome...looking forward to getting these lights for my Sublime!

·
Premium Member
1,819 Posts
nice! love the led halos - do they make them in orange?

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
They have them in Amber, which looks orange.

Contact Wes or Steve in the Flashtech area under the vendor section and they will be able to give you a lot more details on this. If you dont want to install them yourself(tons of writes up on how, although i wasnt brave enough to), they can do it for you as well for a small fee.

nice! love the led halos - do they make them in orange?

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
You wont be disappointed. If you thought the sublime color itself was a head turner... you'll be amazed at the looks and comments you'll get with these. Join the fog light group buy FLASHTECH has and complete the set.

Awesome...looking forward to getting these lights for my Sublime!

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yeah i talked to steve about many possibilities with the headlight being painted. Finally decided on painting the headlight the way it is and i am glad i did it that way.

Looks great...........plan on getting the insides of my lights shot lime soon

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
posted some more pics from tonight. wanted to get out there before the sun set completely so i could get enough light for the car to show, but got tied up with stuff. Grill isnt that bright. Put the shutter at 4" to light it up a lot more.

·
Premium Member
1,819 Posts
They have them in Amber, which looks orange.

Contact Wes or Steve in the Flashtech area under the vendor section and they will be able to give you a lot more details on this. If you dont want to install them yourself(tons of writes up on how, although i wasnt brave enough to), they can do it for you as well for a small fee.
awesome! thanks man. and those lit up grille pics look frakin bitch3n!

·
Registered
6,887 Posts
looking good!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts