Charger Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
So I just had 402 Motoring do some mods to my car... Painted inside headlights, installed Bullet Green/6k Halos, Painted corners, Painted Sirius antenna, and Tinted/Painted my tails...what do you all think? I know I need some pics with the halos on, but I'm waiting for my wireless remote to ship from FlashTech. I'll post those pics when it comes in!

·
Registered
6,124 Posts
Looking good! I want to do the painted headlights bad.......im getting a spare pair this afternoon so I can get ready to send em out

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Looking good! I want to do the painted headlights bad.......im getting a spare pair this afternoon so I can get ready to send em out
That's awesome...you are going to love them! It makes the car look so much better!

·
Registered
291 Posts
Looks super nice. I like it. :rocker:

·
Registered
1,393 Posts
I like it the look of the headlight housings and the sides of the tails painted, but the paint looks a little off. Not sure I would have paid them to do that unless it matched perfectly. Also, I think Sublimes look SICK with tinted tails, but I would have gone a little darker.

·
Registered
1,391 Posts
i didnt think that i liked it all that well, but the more i look and it looks great man you done a great job on it.

·
Registered
5,160 Posts
I like their tails! Everything looks good!

·
Registered
1,622 Posts
I like it the look of the headlight housings and the sides of the tails painted, but the paint looks a little off. Not sure I would have paid them to do that unless it matched perfectly. Also, I think Sublimes look SICK with tinted tails, but I would have gone a little darker.
Saw the lights in person at the shop and the paint match is spot on. Certain colors look different depending on the angle and light on the surface. I like how the tails came out, cannot be too dark dealing with NJ Police.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Photos don't do it justice...lol The paint match is dead on IMO and the tint level is just right. In the pictures, the tint looks non-existent, but in person you can tell they are darker. I'm happy with the car overall and it's perfect! I also got the engine cover painted green to match since it had that ugly orange top!

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Saw the lights in person at the shop and the paint match is spot on. Certain colors look different depending on the angle and light on the surface. I like how the tails came out, cannot be too dark dealing with NJ Police.
Thanks for sticking up for me! lol :beerchug:

·
Registered
3,401 Posts
Everything looks awesome but I do have a question. On the tails, why couldn't the paint line be made to come straight across and even with the trunk line? Is it not possible? Would it screw up the flow of it? Not bashing in any way because it all looks great.

G

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
Everything looks awesome but I do have a question. On the tails, why couldn't the paint line be made to come straight across and even with the trunk line? Is it not possible? Would it screw up the flow of it? Not bashing in any way because it all looks great.

G
Looks like they followed the line on the tail right on,its the trunk decal that its not lined up so thats why it looks alittle off.

·
Registered
4,218 Posts
Looks good....

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·

G
They did follow the trunk line across the bottom of the tails...but due to the curve on the top of the lense of the taillight, it wouldn't have looked right if they followed the trunk blackout vinyl. Does that make any sense? lol

1 - 20 of 22 Posts