Charger Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I am pretty new here, well I just don't post a lot. I have the Sublime Charger in the South Hills of Pittsburgh. I know of 2 other ones like mine I think one guys from Monroeville and the other lives somewhere by me I think. Im the young kid driving (I'm 19). It only goes out of weekends mostly cause I drive my mustang to work and **** the other days. Lets all try and meet up sometime. :beerchug:

·
Registered
428 Posts
Welcome to the club. Our resident stalker is on vacation or she would be hunting you now.

We had our last meeting in June at Moriane. Think the July meeting will be off 28.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ok thanks I will probably be there, and I will bring a few other people I know with chargers up to if they wanna join. Who is our stalker?? lol

·
Registered
428 Posts
Eates. She chases down all chargers in the south hills. Probably already waved at you.

If you are interested we are going to Ohio next weekend for the LX nationals. About 1.5 hrs away.

·
Premium Member
15,804 Posts
Welcome to the forums man. Hope to see you at the end of the month.

·
Registered
2,407 Posts
Todd needs to get rid of one of those gifs.. He's cramping up my internet :no:

·
Premium Member
15,804 Posts
Your internet sucks. It can't make the trip all the way up to Winterpeg and have any effing bandwidth left. :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts