Charger Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
487 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As I promised I am finally able to post pictures after cleaning the car, it took me all of Sat. and Sunday morning. This is what I did…
1. Washed down the car with “Meguiar’s NXT Generation Car Wash”
2. Cleaned the car with “Meguiar’s Deep Crystal System Paint Cleaner”
3. Cleaned the car with “Meguiar’s Deep Crystal System Polish”
4. Then waxed the car with “Meguiar’s NXT Generation Tech Wax”
5. Sunday I removed each wheel, and cleaned it with “No More Dust Wheel Cleaner”
6. After that I put another coat of “Meguiar’s NXT Generation Tech Wax”

The Results:

·
Registered
2,340 Posts
:smoke: Lookin NICE!!!!! :yes:

·
Registered
1,380 Posts
Lookin' great!

·
Registered
467 Posts
Your PC looks awesome. I really need to clean mine up.
By the way, how come your PC SRT came with a black spoiler,especially since there is no other blackout pieces on it?
Thought that was a daytona-only thing.

·
Registered
358 Posts
Wow, that's a pretty purple mustang eater!

·
Registered
686 Posts
Your PC looks awesome. I really need to clean mine up.
By the way, how come your PC SRT came with a black spoiler,especially since there is no other blackout pieces on it?
Thought that was a daytona-only thing.

All PCrazy cars have black spoiler and black grill . I heard that the PCrazy SRT was a last minute idea so they just used the Daytona spoiler and grill

·
Premium Member
2,572 Posts
Awesome car, and awesome job with the cleaning / wax! I use the same stuff and love the results!

·
Premium Member
487 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
looking amazing
u actually took each wheel off?
Yeah, the break dust builds up so quick/thick that I was forced to remove them, I guess I'll have to do this every two weeks or so, I am going to buy a nice jack, I was using my father’s old jack that he had, but it was basically a knuckle breaker.

P.S That is correct, the SRT8 Plum crazy was a last minutes thing, I had no idea about it, when I went to the dealership I saw it for the first time and I pointed at it and said I wanted it....now.....

1 - 13 of 13 Posts