Charger Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK, Here's the deal, My build sheet lists a 100w Kicker subW/amp....Now I check the web site and the Kicker is listed as 200w...Is this a difference or is it just a difference in ratings...RMS..vs..Peak..rating...or is it really 100watts vs 200watts and would it work in my SRT......

Thanks in advance:bigthumb:
Ralph

·
Premium Member
5,466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
No volunteers????

·
Registered
746 Posts
200 amp is the square sub mounted in the left rear corner. The 100 amp is a 8" mounted in rear deck. Then again Im only guessing and I really don't know s**t.

·
Premium Member
5,466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I have the Stock kicker in my Srt...The build sheet says 100w....but now every new one states 200w kicker sub.....Just don't know the difference......Thanks

Another replys....

·
Registered
746 Posts
Lets see !!! 200 - 100 = 100
There for the difference is 100
Ya I know. It was a smart-ass answer

·
Registered
686 Posts
200 amp is the square sub mounted in the left rear corner. The 100 amp is a 8" mounted in rear deck. Then again Im only guessing and I really don't know s**t.
Nope that thing mounted in the left rear corner of the trunk is only the SUB, the amp is mounted where the sub would go if you had the Boston Acoustics system in the rear parcel shelf .Only the Magnum Kicker Sub enclosure had the amp built into the speaker box. The car you are wondering this the 2006 correct ? What web site is giving you this info ? I am pretty sure back in 06 100W was the top of the line for the Charger , now for 2009 or 2010 they have 200W amps

·
Premium Member
5,466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
That was my question and would switching it work on my system...and thanks for the reply......

·
Premium Member
17,450 Posts
That was my question and would switching it work on my system...and thanks for the reply......
My '06 build sheet says...
276 Watt Kicker SRT amplifier
200 Watt Kicker SRT subwoofer

·
Registered
686 Posts
OK guess I was wrong on the numbers . Well not sure what to say now .

·
Premium Member
5,466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
My '06 build sheet says...
276 Watt Kicker SRT amplifier
200 Watt Kicker SRT subwoofer

Hey Dd, I'll check mine again.....I'm totally confused now...Thanks everyone for answering my question......Brainfart time!!!:cowsmile:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts