Charger Forums banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
708 Posts
Looks good. Might look better if you lower it a bit. Did they use silver flake or was it all paint?

·
Registered
708 Posts
It Was Silverleaf Red Candy Leaf And Pin Stripe
Man, that's a lot of work. I just paid four bills to have a helmet silverflaked and pin striped from a guy in Florida - he does amazing work. Pictures don't do it justice! I hope to see your car in person - you going to beach burgers tomorrow?

·
Registered
3,160 Posts
dude it looks great! what did that paint job run you?? i love the lines, they go with the car perfectly. and the skull heads in the trunk are awesome. i've never seen anything like that before! whered u get em??

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yeah I Cant Wait To Go Tomorrow To Beach Burger...the Silverleaf Was 1,500 And The Body Work Like Sanding And Clear Coat Was 600 I Bought The Clear It Was 200 So Total Was 2,300..

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The Skulls My Friend Made Them..we Went To Holloween Club And Bought The Skulls And He Fiberglass Them In To A Custom Panel For The Both Sides Then We Toke Them To Get Body Work On Them To Paint Them The Same Color Of The Car

·
Registered
3,045 Posts
Thats a lot of cool work. I like your skulls :)

·
Registered
2,522 Posts
Man, that's a lot of work. I just paid four bills to have a helmet silverflaked and pin striped from a guy in Florida - he does amazing work. Pictures don't do it justice! I hope to see your car in person - you going to beach burgers tomorrow?
Amazing paint job! tons of work thats for sure.

Whats going on at Beach Burgers and where is it??

·
Registered
708 Posts
Amazing paint job! tons of work thats for sure.

Whats going on at Beach Burgers and where is it??
Huntington Beach Meet & Greet tomorrow night (First Friday of every month). Unfortunately I have to work tomorrow and i'll end up in Long Beach at the Hotel after I put my train away - but I may drive over from the hotel to check out everyone elses ride - especially to see this silver and red flake in person. We keep a Ford F150 at the hotel just to get around in.

·
Premium Member
678 Posts
Very nice job, looks great

·
Registered
2,522 Posts
Thanks, Friday nights are tough for me this time of year. I did a search and found they do M&G's on saturdays also. would like to check one of those out.
If your're up for one of those let me know... two TORREDs cooking down the freeway.... completely unnoticed????:grin: :grin:

·
Registered
2,522 Posts
Thanks, Friday nights are tough for me this time of year. I did a search and found they do M&G's on saturdays also. would like to check one of those out.
If you're up for one of those let me know... two TORREDs cooking down the freeway.... completely unnoticed????:grin: :grin:

opps I don't know how that went in twice.... fat fingers i guess

·
Registered
9,031 Posts
Carlos, that is out-danged-standin'! :D Especially the little touches like the "Hemi" logos!

:clap:

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Im Up For It Let Me Know When Your Goin...tomorrow All Be At Beach Burger...if Your Up For It?

19102 Beach Blvd
Huntington Beach

·
Registered
708 Posts
If you're up for one of those let me know... two TORREDs cooking down the freeway.... completely unnoticed????:grin: :grin:

opps I don't know how that went in twice.... fat fingers i guess
Yeah, I'm down for a Saturday - not sure if I can make this one since I'll be working my way home from Long beach - depends how good of a day we have tomorrow - there is a chance that I don't go to the hotel - sometimes get sent into the basin to bring a train out or go to Mira Loma to spot an auto train - if this happens, I'm definately good to go - that is if there is a M&G on saturday!

If not we can always meet down at Carnita Express for a burrito and a beer.

·
Premium Member
5,466 Posts
One Word!!!!!!!!!!!!

..........................ssssssssswwwwwwwweeeeeettttttttt........:d :d :d :d

·
Registered
358 Posts
Very different, very creative, turned out great from the looks of the photos - now get out there and drive it!

·
Registered
708 Posts
Hey Im Up For A Burrito And A Nice Cold Corona
Then you gotta cruise out here to the IE sometime. There is a place in menifee called Carnitas Express that has the best Mexican Food around - and they serve Coronas! Might be a good place for a M&G. Oh yeah - no police station here either - patrolled by CHP & Sheriff from time to time.

I'm sure Big Jim will attest to how good Carnitas Express is!

1 - 20 of 45 Posts