Charger Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
541 Posts
Metgo, Again as I've said, I'm sorry for your experience with MCP, while i do not know them personally, i haven't heard any bad things about them over the past year.

Best I can do is apologize and assure you that your issues are important to us, and your experience is not the normal Pedders Experience. We do make mistakes as we're not perfect, but we (Pedders Dealers as a whole) go out of our way to make sure that every customer is taken care of in a respectable, and prompt manner.

Again, I'm sorry, and I'm happy that in the end you have a Pedderized car that you can be proud of and enjoy, regardless of troubles that you have already been through.

As I stated in the PM's we had, you can contact me any time if you have questions about anything.

· Registered
541 Posts
How many of us have had quality issues with our Dodge dealer, and this could be any number of them! Yet none of us, to my knoweldge, are subtly (or otherwise) knocking on corporate Dodge's door for renumeration from these bad dealer experiences. Why is Pedders any different? Ford used to advertise that 'Quality is Job 1', yet they never made payouts for bad dealership services.
Couldn't have said it better myself.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.