Charger Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
441 Posts
What's that saying "Pride commeth before the downfall"? I'd expect hardcore, almost teutonic perfection with all the smart-arse comments Pedders has made on the two forums I frequent. Usually comments along the lines of "You're wrong, we're right, we know all, you know little, all or nothing (component-wise), etc..." In a way I'm surprised, but also not. Not much humility with that outfit, that's for sure. I'm sure it will end up being "an isolated incident involving one shop" and in no way accountable to Pedders, though I'd hope that I'm wrong.

· Registered
441 Posts
As was mentioned on another forum, what other possible side of the story is there Pete? That metgo put down $5k and days of down time, so he could unscrew some bolts, just to f**k with you? I think you overestimate your importance. I too had planned on making the several hour trek to St. Charles, MO for a several thousand dollar Touring Suspension once my Sidewinder was tuned. That's toast now.

· Registered
441 Posts
What an unfortunate situation and it's too bad that Pete at Pedders didn't decide to make lemonade out of lemons. Ah well. I'm grateful forums exist so that I can recon vendors and products and draw conclusions on my own. Hearing from manufacturers and users of their products was what first drew me to the forums when I was looking for a CAI.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.