Charger Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
3,239 Posts
thats effed up. major.
im a huge fan of pedders, as most of you probably know, and was told by Mike (DMS) himself that they could do the whole track 2 install in 1 day if i got it in early, and they would get it done, and id drive it off the lot after however long it took.
not being in my budget, i went with the "touring kit" which i think i was actually the FIRST person to use this setup, and they made it into a kit :).
anyway, i had this done at one of the busiest speed shops in houston, and yet they made time for me to come in the very next day, with no appointment.

granted, the pedders guys themselves were there and helped with the entire install. they had parts for me that were not there the day before on hand and ready to go when i rolled up.

their dealers are supposed to be top notch, and i know mine is.

it sickens me to hear about the service at your speed shop, but honestly, i think they are the ones accountable, not Pedders. Except for the fact taht they trusted a disgrace of a shop to do the work.

Not trying to knock you or what happened to you, but my experience has been a V.I.P. experience from the pedders guys, and its a pretty big shock to me to think that it was their fault. I think this shop needs to be removed from their list because it clearly was not the pedders guys doing the install, or the guys that did your install were clearly very poorly trained.

· Registered
3,239 Posts
all i know is that STL thinks shes on top of the world.
im gonna throw that in here without reading the other garbage except what is said about here was enough to warrant my remark.

i would disregard anything he she it says. its garbage.

· Registered
3,239 Posts
ive got 2 pedders bushings in my car. probably the best 150 bucks i spent on this car (for both).

the bushes may not have been torn that i replaced, but they totally change the feel of that section of the car. (front/steering)

i have also been shown multiple rear bushings in my rear cradle. not the big hard to get to ones, because well... you cant really see em all to well, however. i have multiple cracked/torn bushings and i also have a "shake" that comes from the rear as if the car just doesnt sit firm on the rear end.

is it the bushings? i dono for certain, but id bet money it is because my car did not used to ride like this. i dont fear for catastrophic failure. but there is a difference in ride quality. period.

you can speculate on pedders all you want. take the time to meet them in person and gain a real feel for their knowledge. any body can write things on the internet, just like i do, but you dont really see whats going on til you meet the guys.

if they didnt do your ****ty install themselves, how is it their fault? whether the shop is capable of doing or not may be the question. but even if their the best in the business at what they do, if theyre not going to invest the time, its not going to get done right.

sounds like your shop is a bunch of asses even if theyre good. bottom line.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.