R/T with Road & Track Package
Protection Group (did drop to 440)
Sunroof
Electronic Convenience Group
DVD GPS
Uconnect
Sound Group II
Sirus

I think the only things I didn't get where the: rear DVD system, smokers package and engine heater.

Does anyone know for sure yet about the protection package yet? And since I just placed my order if it does get released in July will that affect my order, by having people without that package move ahead in line? If so if they release it in August(guess) I would then be 4-6 weeks behind orders placed between now and then without the protection group.. right??

edward

·
Registered
2,732 Posts
AFcharger said:
R/T with Road & Track Package
Protection Group (did drop to 440)
Sunroof
Electronic Convenience Group
DVD GPS
Uconnect
Sound Group II
Sirus

I think the only things I didn't get where the: rear DVD system, smokers package and engine heater.

Does anyone know for sure yet about the protection package yet? And since I just placed my order if it does get released in July will that affect my order, by having people without that package move ahead in line? If so if they release it in August(guess) I would then be 4-6 weeks behind orders placed between now and then without the protection group.. right??

edward

ChargerJim posted this morning that the protection group was to be released today, I am waiting on word from a Brampton Worker to confirm this. (not that I dont trust you Jim, just the fact that between Detriot and Brampton, info may vary, and since they physically build the cars... I want thier conformation... :))

·
Registered
164 Posts
I just posted pics of the R/T w Road and Track Performance Group in the thread of the same name.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts