Charger Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
3,212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are a few pics of the trunk liner [edited by admin], it was a perfect fit, but I added a little touch while off my feet from foot surgery. The wife`s store was closed for remoldling and I found this piece of white plastic of sorts. I toiled with how big to make it but I think it turned out perfect. I only wish it was a tiny bit thicker.

I know she is a bit durty but as soon as I can get my foot wet, she will get a detailling second to none...

I like it...
Scott

·
Registered
3,212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Check em out on Ebay XXL . Search trunk liner. Dudes name is Brassmonkey ????

He is pretty cool guy to talk to.

Scott

·
Premium Member
4,351 Posts
That looks real good Scott! Did you have the handle opening done? I really like the R/T addition, that's using your noggin!

·
Registered
141 Posts
Thats really nice,not bad for a one legged/footed Hemiman.

·
Registered
3,212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
That looks real good Scott! Did you have the handle opening done? I really like the R/T addition, that's using your noggin!
No I didn`t get the openings done - I figured that if it turns out that I wanted them I could cut them out. I do have an idea brewing tho.

One thing about being off and not movinf to much is the mind goes crazy.
:nervous s :monster: :monster:

Scott

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
How'd you do the R/T?

I'm interested :ninja:

·
Registered
1,868 Posts
Looking good Scott. I can't wait to get mine now. I ordered it yesterday, he only has 5 left now for sale.

I will post pics of mine once I get it back from James over at 22Elite.

See you on the 29th Scott.

·
Registered
3,212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I had a piece of white plastic I found at the wifes store when they shut it down to remodel.I have a pic of the R/T on my computer and played with it in paint then made a drawing and cut and sanded it out.
It will look awesome Mark - I will be there

Scott

·
Registered
2,499 Posts
Why was the trunk lid liner thread in Interior Discussion deleted?

-R

·
Registered
1,868 Posts
Why was the trunk lid liner thread in Interior Discussion deleted?

-R
Rnady, is this the same trunk liner you have? Then covered it in the suede?

·
Registered
2,499 Posts
Rnady, is this the same trunk liner you have? Then covered it in the suede?
No, it was custom fabricated by the upholsterer. Notice it has no gaps on either side of the latch like the one here nor does it have exposed buttons. :grin: Embroidery was done by StitchMonkey.

-R

·
Registered
1,765 Posts
Got mine today! I actually crawled in through the rear seat area with the trunk shut to check the fit. It's PERFECT! No interference with the rubber seal at all! :)

·
Premium Member
4,351 Posts
You waiting on that one too?

·
Registered
4,967 Posts
You waiting on that one too?
LOL

I could probably do it myself, but if someone has already done the work why not take advantage of that..:lol: :lol:

Plus I saw a few people offer to send them, just haven't heard anything since. If I get one I'll PM you after I'm done with it and send it to you, you just have to promise to do the same for me if you get it first. :) :)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.