Charger Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
4,967 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This shifter knob is awesome - I love it. It feels great and it was a 100% direct fit, screwed right on. It's from a Dodge Ram for those of you that didn't notice.:) :) :)

Oh - and since I was out in my garage taking pics, I'd figure I'd share my newly added tin sign wall :)

I'm adding to it bit by bit as a find them.

·
Registered
628 Posts
Lol, dude that **** looks so scary

you should make the eyes light up red when you go WOT

·
Registered
8,719 Posts

·
Registered
4,967 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I picked two up at a swap meet in PA a few years back. I've had one on my 48 p/u and the other I just stumbled upon while helping my parents move out of their house.

No drilling or anything, it was a direct fit.

Thank you all for your compliments. I love it.

·
Registered
92 Posts
I had one in my garage from an old ramcharger but didn't realize the bottom screwed off. Debating on whether to leave it chrome or paint it black.

·
Registered
1,765 Posts
Awesome!!!!

·
Registered
4,967 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I had one in my garage from an old ramcharger but didn't realize the bottom screwed off. Debating on whether to leave it chrome or paint it black.
It would probably look pretty sweet black. The only thing that would scare me about doing that is the amount of wear and tear that thing takes from being handled all the time.

Good luck with whatever you do!

·
Premium Member
17,663 Posts
Thanks everyone!

I think I'm taking A14s advice and will move my Sirius around so the ram can face forward.
Can't wait to see it in person. I think we need to have a get together at Valley Forge when the leaves change colors.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.