Charger Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,531 Posts
Nicely done man, you've got skills! Almost reminds me of the Challenger's spoiler, I love the lip styled spoilers on Chargers. My only critique would be making more of a gradual angle on the side that faces toward the front of the car, it looks too vertical.

·
Registered
447 Posts
I'm inclined to like lip spoilers. It looks decent from the one shot. How about more photos from other angles?

·
Registered
3,911 Posts
Thats freagin awesome of you to be able to do something like that!

And yes, like Steve mentioned, a little more angle would help but it looks sweet as it is.

What colour you planning on making it?
How well do the three pieces align? are you able to maintain equal width in gaps between the three pieces?

·
Registered
4,493 Posts
Looks like a chin spoiler mounted on the trunk. I don't mean for that to sound like I'm bashing it, just wondering what you "made" it out of.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
actually I made it all one piece. I also made a mold from it after I made the part that I am going to put on my car I found some low spots in it I am sanding on the mold today to try and get it perfect I make them out of fiberglass the only color will be black gel-coat I do plan on selling them when I get it to where its near perfect

·
Registered
4,493 Posts
Cool. Sounds like a lot of work. Of course I'm no stranger to custom work either, so I know it's not about the hours, but rather the end result. Looking forward to seeing what you come up with over time, because I'm sure you're not stopping there.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
No I am also in the process of doing a front spoiler as well that makes the front look pretty aggressive

·
Premium Member
17,450 Posts
Nice! :bigthumb:

You should take some wider shots so we can see how it looks overall.

Reactions: POWERMAN
1 - 11 of 11 Posts