Discussion Starter #1
My new Shifter! What do you all think?

Jason
Black R/T Hemi/Nav/U-Connect/Heated seats in FL! :exercise:

·
Registered
538 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Soory about the bad pics had to take them with my Cell phone! Camera Broke!

Jason

·
Registered
538 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Nope the eyes don't light up. They had one but it was a little too out there for my taste. The old one just screws off (counter clockwise) And this one has a set screw! Took three mins. :)

A custom car and truck shop has them here in FL. for 25.00 if anyone wants I can get them one, just send me the money plus shipping. :)

Its metal and solid! Feels great on the hand!

Jason

·
Registered
1,426 Posts
Jayman,
is there a way to tell us what is the thread size? i want to buy a 8ball but I need the thread size, i dont have a charger now so i can measure it
thanks

·
Registered
538 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sure... My wife and the grils have the charger tonight.... so I will messure it in the morning for you! Jason :)

·
Registered
154 Posts
jayman4911 said:
Nope the eyes don't light up. They had one but it was a little too out there for my taste. The old one just screws off (counter clockwise) And this one has a set screw! Took three mins. :)

A custom car and truck shop has them here in FL. for 25.00 if anyone wants I can get them one, just send me the money plus shipping. :)

Its metal and solid! Feels great on the hand!

Jason
Another place to look is E-Bay. I have gotten all my retro badges and a factory 6 disk head unit for $145. Check out the seller and the number of items sold and look at their feed back. If you buy from someone that has a few thousand sales and no negative feed back you can feel very confident. I have seen this same shifter for as low as $17.99 plus shipping

1 - 7 of 7 Posts