Charger Forums banner

301 - 316 of 316 Posts

·
Registered
2,552 Posts
Good choice with the wheels, that would of been my pick.

P.S. Cannot believe I hadn't posted in this topic yet. That is one sweet ride by the way!

·
Registered
4,612 Posts
Discussion Starter #303
Thanks guys... this sign was posted at the car show yesterday and made me laugh.

I removed the overflow tank, relocated the washer tank back to its original spot, and cleaned up a little before the show.

·
Registered
4,612 Posts
Discussion Starter #304
I took her out earlier and stopped by a small museum/old style service station:

·
Registered
4,612 Posts
Discussion Starter #306
Decided to throw the old wheels and tires online just to see if there was any interest. Had a guy offer me $300 for the set. Hell, I'll have $300 worth of fun putting them on the rear and smoking them.... and I'd still have the wheels after I was done.

·
Registered
4,612 Posts
Discussion Starter #307
Playing around with some photo effects

Attachments

·
Registered
4,612 Posts
Discussion Starter #308
The above pic in the photo enhancement

Attachments

·
Registered
4,612 Posts
Discussion Starter #309
Took her to a local car show, at a nearby church, this morning. All proceeds went to hurricane recovery. Took home best muscle car.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
That's pretty cool, congrats!

·
Registered
4,612 Posts
Discussion Starter #311
Ok.... The power steering pump sprung a leak, at the main seal, after I replaced the pressure line. I pulled the power steering pump and got new brackets, as the old square adjustment hole was nearly round. That old pulley damn near didn’t come off. Got everything back together and had a clearance issue with the A/C belts. I’ve had the power steering pump off and on multiple times through everything. I got everything on, clearanced, battery back in, filled back up with fluids and went to start her up...... not even a “click”. I felt totally dejected. The battery tender/Charger is on her now. Hopefully, she’ll start right up tomorrow.

·
Registered
4,612 Posts
Discussion Starter #312
Charged the battery and nothing... Went back over all connections, made sure all were tight, and she fired up... Took her out for a short drive. There is a big difference in the power steering, compared to before.

·
Registered
868 Posts
You might want to lift those battery cables again...and actually wire brush clean them...just tightening to fix, can mask the real problem...contact resistance..tarnished.

·
Registered
4,612 Posts
Discussion Starter #314
Thanks... I did that as well. Going to go back this weekend and apply dielectric grease to them.

·
Registered
4,612 Posts
Discussion Starter #315
Took her out this morning

·
Vendor
10,302 Posts
Had my 69 out today as well. First time I drove it since the Mopar Nationals 3 weeks ago.

Regards,
Brian

301 - 316 of 316 Posts