Charger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 316 Posts

·
Registered
4,612 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
1969 Plymouth Road Runner
Numbers matching
383 6.3 L

I picked her up at an auction this weekend. Thumbs up from many a driver on the way home. :driving: Beep Beep

·
Super Moderator
11,475 Posts
Beautiful.

Congrats,

·
Premium Member
11,698 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
God ... What a beauty! Congrats on your buy!

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
Very nice. welcome to the old MOPAR family. You'll love it here!

·
Premium Member
1,745 Posts
Cool!

·
Premium Member
17,444 Posts
Very nice! Welcome to the New (old) Mopar club! :bigthumb:

We are getting enough people around here with them that we almost need our own section...LOL!

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
Very nice! Welcome to the New (old) Mopar club! :bigthumb:

We are getting enough people around here with them that we almost need our own section...LOL!
I 2nd that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :grin2:

·
Registered
4,612 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
383 6.3 L high performance engine 4 bbl
3.91 gears
Stock three-speed TorqueFlite automatic

I need to fix a couple of the gauges, but she runs out well. Easily cruises down the highway. Great rumble with idling and under acceleration.

I'm thinking about looking at getting the optional air grabber box with coyote duster air cleaner... but I've just gotten home.

·
Premium Member
17,444 Posts
Any pics of the interior?

I used to have a '69 Roadrunner back in the day. It was black with a 440 4 spd. I completely restored the interior to original (that's why I want to see your interior and take a little trip down memory lane).

That car was a beast to drive...and tons of fun!

·
Registered
4,359 Posts
I had a 69 as well: Turbine Bronze (copper) with a black hood and Magnum 500 wheels. Sweet 383 with 4 speed, 3.55 gears and DRUM brakes... that car was so much fun to drive>:) The "little" big block 383 was one of the best motors Mopar ever built.

Why did I sell it? Why? Why?

Mine looked just like this one:

Attachments

·
Registered
57 Posts
That car is beautiful. Congrats. The color, the wheels, the stance, absolutely perfect. I also had a 69, in 1969. It was a gold GTX, 440 (obviously), with a black vinyl top. Torqueflite also. I totaled it within about a year. Had less that 12,000 miles on it. Too much car for a racing crazy 18 year old. Wish I had it now.

1 - 20 of 316 Posts