Charger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
619 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
crazy_luck, i will be painting the calipers on my car next week.(hopefully). i too am not a big fan of huge rims but this car seem to be calling for them and when these rims were not on the car they looked gigantic but when on the car they seemed to shrink and look perfect. thanks for the comments. she makes me so proud.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Looks good to me. I'm planning on putting 20's on mine.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Those look really good!!! I like Foose's stuff. Kind of thought about a set for the wife's Ford Five Hundred. I do think that the screw/rivet holes would be kind of a pain to keep clean, though.

Great looking car.

·
Registered
619 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
the rivets are a pain to get the water out of especially after you wash the car and see water spots all over the rims.
the rims are 22"x9.5" and the tire size is 265/35/22. and they were not that expensive since a family friend owns the shop.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Now the car looks complete. Great Job.

·
Registered
315 Posts
I would have gone a little bit better tire on such a nice wheel, those Wanli's won't last long at all...

·
Registered
630 Posts
Zumo said:
I dig everything but the rivets in the rims. I am just not a big fan of rivets, but awesome car.
I would agree with Zumo, the rivets were the one thing that distracted me from the whole look. Put that aside and they really are nice. I personally would not go over 20", but I think you pulled this one off. Good job.

·
Registered
630 Posts
rogelio aguilera said:
the rivets are a pain to get the water out of especially after you wash the car and see water spots all over the rims
Thanks for the wheel and tire info. As for the water and the rivets, if you have a good compressor, after washing give them a good shot of air to blow the water out of them, then wipe up the excess.

·
Registered
136 Posts
They look great. Some questions. Did you lower the car? Have the tires rubbed while turning? What's the ride quality compared to stock tires and wheels? Thanks.

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
I actually like the look, the bad news is they make the brakes look puny! now you're gonna have to get the 15 inch 4 piston brembos!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts