Charger Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
found these at a store looking for a car seat for my 12 day old son and these were on sale picked the twotone cream and black for 90 bucks

·
Registered
5,416 Posts
Recaro child seats are the shiznit. Built like the proverbial brick poop house. They'll keep your kid snug as a bug. Make sure you only use a rear facing seat for the first 6-9 months though.

Best,

·
Registered
10,665 Posts
I think when I was a kid the car seat was my mom's lap. lol
Those look great!

·
Registered
1,260 Posts
What... no drink holders? Lol...

·
Registered
128 Posts
Those look great!

Same here, hence the big scar across the bridge of my nose from the dash of a late 60s/early 70s Olds Toronado! :)

·
Registered
1,588 Posts
I wanted one of those :( but the wife made me get a britex for my son there are one of the best rated you just lose out on the cool factor lol

·
Registered
135 Posts
Recaro child seats are the shiznit. Built like the proverbial brick poop house. They'll keep your kid snug as a bug. Make sure you only use a rear facing seat for the first 6-9 months though.

Best,
I need to hire you to write some copy for us!!

I wanted one of those :( but the wife made me get a britex for my son there are one of the best rated you just lose out on the cool factor lol
They're always smarter then us!

Those seats kick arse!

·
Registered
5,416 Posts
Those look great!
I remember riding around in the little cubby hole behind in the seats in my dad's '65 stingray. As a matter of fact, I rode back there all the way from Virginia to NY with a blanket and pillow and slept the whole way when I was about 4-5. :)

Best,

·
Registered
5,416 Posts
I've got one of the Britax seats as well (needed one with the harness at one point). They are nice, but are still mostly plastic. You've really got to see the Recaro to appreciate how tough that bugger is. The frame is made out of tubular aluminum. Expensive as hell, but worth it.

Cheers,

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
Wow, that seat is cool. Too bad the kids are grown, lol. Guess I could get one for the neice.

·
Registered
1,380 Posts
I need one of those in purple for my daughter!

·
Registered
151 Posts
Simpson Racing has a really nice one too. Wife and I looked at those when we were thinking about having a baby. Then we realized that we would have to change diapers...so we are going to adopt a child from the State of Florida, instead. :)

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
the seat is too big for him right now, it makes me jelous cause he gets a real one and I'm stuck with stock...

·
Registered
182 Posts
I remember riding around in the little cubby hole behind in the seats in my dad's '65 stingray. As a matter of fact, I rode back there all the way from Virginia to NY with a blanket and pillow and slept the whole way when I was about 4-5. :)

Best,
Oh yeah that was the best traveling spot around. Use to ride up in the back window sill of a 70 olds cutlass.:D

1 - 16 of 16 Posts