Charger Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I installed my new Billet Technology LX Polished Billet Pistol Shifter, the only thing is that it seems like it’s not on tight enough. I screwed in the set screw but it still moves left and right, they say you need to turn the whole pistol shifter clockwise, but my 07 version doesn’t have threads, mine just slips on by pushing down and that’s it. Any ideas what I can do to get it even tighter so it doesn’t turn? Or did they give me the wrong version? Thanks

·
Registered
689 Posts
Have you not contacted Heidi at BT yet? That would be the best thing to do since they would know more about which shifter you were sent and if you are doing something wrong or not.

·
Premium Member
487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Have you not contacted Heidi at BT yet? That would be the best thing to do since they would know more about which shifter you were sent and if you are doing something wrong or not.
Not just yet, I got it today and by the time I was ready to put it in, they were closed. I was just going to see if anyone here ran into the same thing. I'll give them a call in the morning to see what they say.

P.S Ohh man, I didnt even see they were a supporting Vendor I bought it somewhere else, next time I have to look a little closer. I'll post over their and see what they say, thanks!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts