Charger Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
lookin good homie. can you post some specifics like how much it cost you and what you got for the trade in.

did it come with the wheels?

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
o no... i had a stone white 06 charger 3.5L .. i had system and wheels they let me keep everything on the trade in ... those wheels are 22' Ziniks i powercoated the outer rim black didnt want any chrome ... cept the middle.. i got the car for 30.6 brand new R/t with R&T... =)

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
now i gotta tint and smoke the tail and hes asap ... and debadge i had it all done to my white one so i get to do it again haha

·
Banned
2,466 Posts
very nice man

·
Premium Member
4,351 Posts
Nice shots, looking good!

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
thanks everyone ... im still in transition to getting everything on the new one haha ... i still needa get front and back lights smoked ... and tint ... i debadged it today get pix of them on here asap =)

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
haha they switched em to my trade in charger =) sorryyyy i wish i took em tho made the trade in worth more ..

·
Premium Member
2,572 Posts
Hehe. notice any difference between the V6 and the Hemi? Congrats on the new ride, it looks great!

·
Registered
109 Posts
Man thats slick, i love an all black car...when it's tinted and smoke it's just mean lookin hehe.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
yes thanks everyone for the comments =) and court 001 i will be getting the tint done today and my smoke heads and tails hope fullly done by fri =) so i'll new pix up

·
Premium Member
2,572 Posts
1 - 17 of 17 Posts