Charger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
28,730 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've never really liked the standard SRT front grille emblem that came with my car, so I decided to go in a different direction. I actually got the idea after seeing a Challenger online. So I purchased a rear decklid SRT8 emblem online and with the help from BT making me a bracket mount, here's my new one. :bowdown:Thanks Heidi and the rest of BT!!!!!!!!!:bowdown:
Don't flame me too bad for my car being dirty...it's getting a wash when it rains tomorrow.:cowsmile:

Challenger Mod Idea

Emblem attached to grille

·
Premium Member
5,973 Posts
Right on pat:bigthumb: I've been thinking of a NIGHTMARE to go across the grill but am still torn... I know whatever I choose it will be BT tho

·
Registered
2,081 Posts
That car is freakin filthy...my god, how could you even post pics with it in that condition...ugh...LOL
Looks great, I like it much better than the original, very clean looking(the badge that is).
{runs away very fast}

·
Premium Member
28,730 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Right on pat:bigthumb: I've been thinking of a NIGHTMARE to go across the grill but am still torn... I know whatever I choose it will be BT tho
that sounds like it would be cool... BT can definitely take care of you:cowsmile:

·
Premium Member
28,730 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That car is freakin filthy...my god, how could you even post pics with it in that condition...ugh...LOL
Looks great, I like it much better than the original, very clean looking(the badge that is).
{runs away very fast}
haha... yeah it needs a wash... tomorrow I believe it's suppose to rain:alfdance:

·
Registered
2,407 Posts
Holy heck Pat clean that car..... Gosh..

Looks good by the way, can I have your old SRT badge??? :biggrinjester:

·
Premium Member
28,730 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'm only teasing...my car is squished. :rolleyes2:
aren't you the one with the heated wash bay in the winter:cowsmile:

Holy heck Pat clean that car..... Gosh..

Looks good by the way, can I have your old SRT badge??? :biggrinjester:
sorry i put it on my wife's maxima:alfdance:

·
Registered
2,407 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,921 Posts
Is ver' nice!

·
Premium Member
15,804 Posts
aren't you the one with the heated wash bay in the winter:cowsmile:

sorry i put it on my wife's maxima:alfdance:
In high school I had a buddy with a 97 mustang. He crashed it into an escalade and smashed the front. While it was getting fixed he took the old pony emblem and made it into a belt buckle. There you go. SRT belt buckle.

You need BT to make you a sun roof.

·
Registered
5,219 Posts
Nice mod Patrick...Looking good!

·
Premium Member
28,730 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
In high school I had a buddy with a 97 mustang. He crashed it into an escalade and smashed the front. While it was getting fixed he took the old pony emblem and made it into a belt buckle. There you go. SRT belt buckle.

You need BT to make you a sun roof.
that's not gonna work... i dremeled the hell out of it trying to make a mount for this one:slap:

i'm just gonna make a convertible:alfdance:

·
Premium Member
28,730 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
added some better quality pics:cowsmile: a little better:alfdance:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts