1,218 Posts
Until you all get stomped by Michigan!! Ha jk man, looks tight

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
^^^^what logo is that??

MIT???

do they have sports....like contact sports, chess and glee doesnt count..........j/k

·
Registered
318 Posts
MIT it is,

Wrestling, ice hockey, basketball (div2), football, fencing, we have a pistol team. At what other colleges can you have a pistol team.

Yeah our sports teams are #ay! Our school is the one of the top 2 in the nation though!

·
Registered
555 Posts
A Michigan stomping would be minute considering they got blasted by the Gators in 2 National titles in TWO sports. I had 3 cousins all graduate UF and they don't let too many days go by without showing their UF pride. 2 of my cousins still drive to several basketball/football games per year. As far as the emblem goes though....BT does nothing less then spectaculr work.....good thing you're a loyal fan...that Illini spanking in the shoe wasn't too sweet. Another Nat'l title hope gone bye bye. :sick:

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
wow...the scrutiny

blasted twice by Fla is not the right words.......football yes, b-ball..no

I remind you they were losing by less than 10 with minutes left in the game........that is not blasted....

Also......back to football.......remember.......we lost about 80% of our offense to the NFL in the first round.........this was to be a rebuilding year and we were supposed to be 4th in the big ten!!!!

so by blasted, you mean OSU losing by 7 points and being 10-1????

either way, I can go into STAT world if you'd like:

7 National Championships vs what 2 for Fla?

772 total wins vs. ?

31 Big Ten Titles vs. Fla 7 SEC Titles

13 Rose Bowls (remember this WAS the National Championship before the BCS crap)

173 All Americans vs. ?

7 Heisman Trophy winners vs (does Fla even have any??)

65 first round draft picks vs ?

29 players in the college hall of fame vs. ?

38 bowl games vs 34 (a mere 16-18 overall) for FLA

So please dont use 1 bad game to try to convey superiority of a florida team who cant hold a candle to these stats of our rich history and tradition

Ive been a fan since I was born....I went to Ohio State.....I live in Columbus and I have not missed 1 home football game since Ive moved back from school 5 years ago (I also have Huntington club seats to all the basketball games)........so regardless of the outcomes, Im always a fan.........the emblem will be on the car with pride!!!

speaking of the emblem........it sure is nice though huh.........LOL

·
Registered
555 Posts
Hey man, I didn't mean to rattle your feathers. Your overall stats from back when Christopher Colombus settled don't really say much man we're talking about recent history -- like after the world was proven Round.

Now i'm a Canes fan man...i'm from Miami....I was just pointing out getting destroyed by 40 pts in a National championship game is BLASTED my friend. In the NCAA B-BALL title game OSU never had the lead in the ENTIRE 2ND HALF and got destroyed -- my friend, when you don't have the lead of a national title game for the entire 2nd half, you've been blasted. You may wanna get a refund on that emblem and get a fat Gator up on there man..they got some 15 footers in some of the canals in South Florida --- they're mean and i'm sure would look sick if BT does them....lol C'mon man.....the emblem is sweet but come back down to earth, u were blasted in both of those title games man.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
hahahaha....now I see where your hatred towards the buckeyes stems from........U of M fan

so were we blasted like your precious canes were by OHIO STATE in the 2002national championship blitz????? seems as though they've kinda fell off the map since that season huh? have they even broke .500 since that year?

just curious because the only time Ive heard press coverage from the canes is when one makes bail....

wow.....I d rather be blasted by 7 points to Illinois and be 10-1 than be 2-4 in the weak arse ACC confrence and 5-5 overall.....LMAO

·
Registered
689 Posts
Ha Ha Ha. A Canes fan blasting OSU? Especially bringing up the one loss OSU had and saying you must be a loyal fan after sticking by them for one loss? I am not a fan of either but that is just wrong.

Great work on the emblem though. If I were to do that where I live (in college basketball country), my car would be keyed daily. I couldn't anyways because I go to N.C. State but was born and raised as a UNC fan.

·
Registered
555 Posts
we were robbed by a phantom pass interference call on 4th down in that game and you know it. Even Ohio sportswriters acknowledged that was a phantom call -- that may be the single worst call to determine the outcome of a championship game in the history of sports. I will give Krentzel credit -- he made key 4th down plays after that horrendous call which never existed, but the call itself cost the Canes the game or it was all over for OSU.

Still, that wasn't "blasted" by any means -- without that call OSU loses -- the game was tight -- blasted is when u have no chance from beginning to end -- like the last 2 National title games OSU was in. They were destroyed.

·
Registered
467 Posts
O-h.................

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 · (Edited)
Hey blitz......you are so predictible:

just for the RECORD......I have a HUGE picture of this so called PHANTOM play in which you mention.........so you say its not pass interference huh????

wanna know how I got it...easy...... I WAS there......we had these made into posters for all the doubters.......where were you???

the TV angles were way off from a quaterbacks view.........TRY and tell me that your CANE was NOT all over VANCE and that the ref cant see it better than you could from those angles.....

ENJOY and let me know if you want to buy one......they are 30 bucks and I will ship it to you for FREE:

so remember, the canes still had a shot after this PHANTOM call and couldnt get it done on 4 downs.........please explain how you were robbed and how it cost you the game???

either way.....the fact of the matter is I payed for a 100 dollar emblem that goes onto my car....... you actually have to question whether or not I would get upset after you start bashing my team in my thread???

·
Registered
555 Posts
man, you're worse then "DIE DAN DIE" from Ace Ventura. That picture doesn't show a damn thing and every analyst on the planet said it wasn't pass interference. The ball was well behind the receiver (clearly not shown in that pic) and if that wasn't a mickey mouse fantasy call then I guess it's ok to call pass interference on every down. The bottom line is the game was stolen. I already acknowledged after the fact Krentzel made some plays...but it shouldn't of ever come down to that play.

I've gotten over it we have other national titles and will get plenty more with Randy Shannon. He's a player's coach and the best football athletes in the world still come outta Miami and always have. That's why the Northwest Bulls are the #1 highschool team in the COUNTRY and went down to Dallas and spanked a team that hadn't lost in 3 years and was #2 in the country.

Shannon has gotten the top talent at Northwest to commit to Miami whereas they would of gone out of state or even to UF or FSU in past years. But this wasn't about the DISTANT past or near future...it was about the last 2 NATIONAL TITLES played which is where Ohio State got their "BUCKEYES" gouched out and didn't belong on the same field and court as the big, bad FLORIDA Gators. Get that poster laminated, b/c that's the closest thing you'll ever see to another National Title at OSU.

At least BT does superb work....it ain't easy making an OSU emblem look good.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
so are you being "Christopher Columbus" living in the past?

OR

Orsen Wells talking as what may happen in the near future???

present time...........5-5 "my friend"

·
Registered
555 Posts
By the way,

I got a few pics for you too.

Florida 84, Ohio St. 75

Preview - Box Score - Recap

1 2 Total

(1) Ohio St.
29 46 75 Final

(1) Florida
40 44 84

1 2 3 4 T
#1 FLA (13-1)
14 20 0 7 41
#2 OSU (12-1)
7 7 0 0 14
Final

Look at that 2nd half of a "NATIONAL TITLE" game....BAGELLED IN THE 2ND HALF....GOOSED....HOSED......THROTTLED......HOUSED......CREAMED....DESTROYED.....
oh yes...and last but not least....BLASTED!

You know what they call Buckeyes down in Florida? --- *********! LMAO.....

Attachments

·
Registered
689 Posts
Man, I didn't see this thread going this far. BT does awesome work, let the guy put what he wants on his car.

BTW, the last post by Charger Blitz would only be relevant if you were a Florida Gators fan. You are a Canes fan so you can't really call them **********. Unless you are on of those "whoever is winning at the time" fans.:lol:

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
please tell me why you keep talking about how OTHER teams do against my team.......

lets talk about your team shall we

so, youve made your point........OSU lost 2 games last year.....national championship games....where was your team last year???

the MPC computer bowl.....hahahaha........I didnt even know that was a bowl!! and only won ity by 1 point against Nevada (who?)

and who knows what they did in basketball....no one does......not even the players...

in f-ball you ended up 7 and 6.........lol

and then there is the mighty 2007 Miami Hurricanes:

Sat, Sep 1 Marshall W 31-3 --
Sat, Sep 8 at (5) Oklahoma L 13-51 --
Sat, Sep 15 Florida International W 23-9 --
Thu, Sep 20 (20) Texas A&M W 34-17 --
Sat, Sep 29 Duke W 24-14 --
Sat, Oct 6 at North Carolina L 27-33 --
Sat, Oct 13 Georgia Tech L 14-17 --
Sat, Oct 20 at Florida State W 37-29 --
Sat, Nov 3 North Carolina State L 16-19 --
Sat, Nov 10 (23) Virginia L 0-48 --
Sat, Nov 17 at (10) Virginia Tech 3:30 pm --
Sat, Nov 24 at (18) Boston College 12:00 pm

5-5.........with 2 more ranked games left....

BUT WAIT........they will have some blue chip high school players who are committed in a few years.....they will be great.....what in 2029......LMAO

1 - 20 of 21 Posts