Charger Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
15,199 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just cruised by, it's right out front. Man, that car/truck/suv is cool looking:)
41K, and suprisingly, no markup sticker on it. Seats look awesome, as do the rims and exhaust.

·
Registered
331 Posts
There are some honorable dealers who simply won't sell a car for more than MSRP.

·
Premium Member
15,199 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Eh, I've seen markups of 5K on SRT-10 Rams there, 2K on SRT-4s, so I'm not sure whats up. These are the same guys who say they will get me a Charger SRT for sticker. so it's a good sign:)

·
Registered
4,944 Posts
GLHS837 said:
Eh, I've seen markups of 5K on SRT-10 Rams there, 2K on SRT-4s, so I'm not sure whats up. These are the same guys who say they will get me a Charger SRT for sticker. so it's a good sign:)
I'm sure they will G! But, if not, Wayne said he will take care of my friend's who can't seem to find an ethical dealer. I know you live far away, but knowing there's an option is always reassuring. Mike :)

·
Registered
336 Posts
That really amazes me. I would never buy a car over MSRP. I can't belive dealers get away with it. With so many dealerships out there you have to be able to find one that does things right. Maybe becuase I live in Nebraska and that happens more in the big cities. But Woodhouse just got a SRT-8 Magma and its MSRP, The local dealership here in Lincoln is getting a Magma and Charger(when available) and said there selling them for MSRP.

·
Registered
112 Posts
There is a local dealer here that has a black SRT10 with an MSRP of just over 42,000 with a 15,000 regional markup on it. :silenced: I have qickly realized there are no deals to had with the local dealers here.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts