Charger Forums banner

My little exterior mods

2K views 15 replies 14 participants last post by  Enano 
#1 ·
It isn't a lot but I think it's made a difference.

First pic is the morning after he came home. After the dealer supposedly 'hand washed' him. I think they just ran a hose over the car to get some of the dust off.

Second pic is after I demolded, tinted the windows, had a rocker stripe installed, and did the spoiler. Also I did a nice wash and waxing. However the tires need to be repolished, but we had three days of rain so I snapped the first picture I could.

Picture's are early morning. I sleep during the day so I haven't been awake late enough into the day to get a good full daylight shot. I'd love for the windows to be darker but they are at my state's limits.

See less See more
#2 ·
good job, I wish I had the patient to do this myself but I sleep during the day also and wander the night.

#4 ·
Looks good

I REALLY like that colour too...

-=FLEX=-

#5 ·
Looks very nice! I do not consider installing a spoiler a LITTLE mod. You are hooked! lol

#7 ·
The same guy that did the window tinting did the rocker stripe. I was planning to order one from here, but we got to talking and wound up ordering it and him putting it on. He does graphic on vehicles, so it was very nice having him mesure, tape, angle and cut.

Next I want clear tail lights. I figure I'll go all silver and blue, so I def need clear tail lights and a clear middle brake light thing. Only all the clear tail lights I have seen the bulb on the end is larger then the stock tail light. I'd like that reversed so the hubby can rewire the tail light to not have integrated turn signals. He hates that and wants it euro standard.

#11 ·
Nice ride,

you really have to do somthing about the grill,

my suggestion: color matched crosshair + honeycomb inserts

#12 ·
Very nice changes :) Lookin Sweet

#15 ·
Looks 100% better. I am kinda scared of the aftermarket lights myself. Not just on the Charger but alot of people I know have problems with housings melting and water leaks. I think thats why so many chose to tint the stock tails.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.