Charger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Soo I've been casual dating this girl for a while, and she was having some car issues. So I swapped cars with her, and let her drive my car while we fixed hers. Well it took two days to get the work done on hers, and on the second day is when disaster struck. She accidentally backed into a tree in her yard :ack2:. It really didnt do anything but shatter the tail light, and it put some very minor scratches on the bumper, thank the Lord they arent deep into the paint at all. That'll teach me to let her drive my car again :slap:

·
Registered
34 Posts
That sucks. I would never let her drive my car again. That tree must be in an terrible spot for her to back into it. At least she didn't really scratch the paint and you should be getting special favors in the bedroom for a while for that.

·
Registered
2,691 Posts
i say cut down that tree down it shouldnt have goten in the way. do you have a fireplace ? she could make it up to you in front of the firepalce while you burn that ba%tard that hit the car. lolololololol

·
Registered
1,975 Posts
If that's her pic next to your name, it's ok...otherwise....
If he was dating sean Johnson (girl in pic) i would hope hes under 18 or its illegal as she is 17 :lol:

·
Registered
6,124 Posts
Take the advice in the pic above..........keep your pimp hand strong............i attach 4 ounce fishing weights to each of my fingers daily on my pimp hand and do finger curls to keep it ready for action

·
Registered
123 Posts
If he was dating sean Johnson (girl in pic) i would hope hes under 18 or its illegal as she is 17 :lol:
actually that is alcia sacramone, and she is for sure of age. my friend competes with her. and i've met her a few times. haha but anyways back to the car, that really sucks, i know if i ever crashed nick's car i would be dead. hope it doesn't cost too much to fix it.

·
Registered
1,975 Posts
actually that is alcia sacramone, and she is for sure of age. my friend competes with her. and i've met her a few times. haha but anyways back to the car, that really sucks, i know if i ever crashed nick's car i would be dead. hope it doesn't cost too much to fix it.
ohh i stand corrected :bowdown: haha i took a quick look and thought it was sean johnson. My bad :) thats pretty cool you met her tho.

and now you have an excuse to get tinted tails :beerchug:

·
Registered
6,887 Posts
what u met her Loni!! lucky u!, everytime she came out on the olympics, i wasnt even looking at Sean Johnson, i was all like damn u go girl! lol i still liked her even though she messed up over and over lol

·
Registered
5,160 Posts
That sucks but I guess the bright side of it is; it was just the tail light and some minor scratches!

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
A lot of funny stuff in this thread. But yeah, the damage isnt too bad so In the end it will be fine. It would be worse if the damage was more severe or she got injured or something like that. The phone conversation was EPIC hilarious though, I couldn't help but laugh.

·
Registered
1,975 Posts
so wheres the phone convo? haha

·
Premium Member
3,963 Posts
A lot of funny stuff in this thread. But yeah, the damage isnt too bad so In the end it will be fine. It would be worse if the damage was more severe or she got injured or something like that. The phone conversation was EPIC hilarious though, I couldn't help but laugh.
Man, you've got opportunities here. None of this talk about physical violence or blackmail. No, no, you've got to remember that women are emotional creatures. You job now: mope. Seriously. Act all depressed. Hang your head, talk in monotone, lose your appetite, stare at walls. All that good stuff. Keep it up for a week or two.

When she asks you what's wrong, don't lie. Don't say "oh, nothing". Admit it. "I know you didn't mean it and I'm NOT mad, but I was trying so hard to keep that car in mint shape. It just makes me sad." Keep harping on the sad aspect. You don't blame her but it's natural you're sad.

This will do two things with any luck. 1} imprint upon her that taking extra special care of your stuff is important. 2} make her want to take you mind off it.

Enjoy #2 while she's your girlfriend, not wife.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
so wheres the phone convo? haha
Oh I wish I could have recorded it, I thought one of her family members died. She sounded like she was going to start crying, and she was all choked up. I was like whats wrong, she says "You're gonna hate me", I was thinking oh thats a great start.

Man, you've got opportunities here. None of this talk about physical violence or blackmail. No, no, you've got to remember that women are emotional creatures. You job now: mope. Seriously. Act all depressed. Hang your head, talk in monotone, lose your appetite, stare at walls. All that good stuff. Keep it up for a week or two.

When she asks you what's wrong, don't lie. Don't say "oh, nothing". Admit it. "I know you didn't mean it and I'm NOT mad, but I was trying so hard to keep that car in mint shape. It just makes me sad." Keep harping on the sad aspect. You don't blame her but it's natural you're sad.

This will do two things with any luck. 1} imprint upon her that taking extra special care of your stuff is important. 2} make her want to take you mind off it.

Enjoy #2 while she's your girlfriend, not wife.
I'm not gonna lie, I literally LMAO reading your post.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts