Charger Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well I sucked on the launch, but the 6.1 made me look good at the end. Like said, this was my first run at a track. I double lighted and got no hookup but it was fun.

http://s132.photobucket.com/albums/q22/GENXER1971/?action=view&current=SMOV0059.flv

Nice meet. We had 12 LX's show up. Only thing I did not like is the SS class only got one run in between noon and 8pm when I left. I dont know if we got to run later but I was not waiting to see either. My first run on a track was nice indeed, I can see now why all you track guys are coocoo for coco puffs about racing. The first mistake I made was double staging, but I was racing another forum member in his 5.7L Charger, so he forgave me. Next mistake was I gave it to much throttle off the line and got sideways and I was 1.5 links behind by the time I got it right, but when I got it right she got on down the track. I was able to take the light right in the trap. Man that was fun. I have a video. I will post later. Here is what I have for a timeslip. I just wonder what that would have been if I had hocked up.

Reaction --- .2917
60 FT ------ 2.5046
330 FT ----- 6.4203
1/8 ET ----- 9.3981
1/8 MPH --- 82.89
1000 FT --- NONE
1000 MPH -- NONE
1/4 ET ---- 14.0943
1/4 MPH --- 106.21

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
you can just say you were playing with him:)
I was so amped that I just laid on it with no ESP and it just sat there fish tailing until I came of the gas then it just lurched forward, man that felt good. The guys in the pit told me not to stand on the gas but did I listen? No.

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
SWEET Video!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
Yes it was but I had the wrong one loaded. That charger was hauling balls though.
LOL!!! No worries... and yes that charger was hauling!!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts