Charger Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, its not anything big like headers or exhaust, but it is something. Just bought and installed Bosch Icons, Silverstar Hi/Lows, and K&N replacement filter. The filter need to be replaced badly though, it was clogged with pollen, most of the filter was yellow. Although with the new K&N filter it does seem to have louder growl at around 2k RPM's. Not sure if its just me but it does seem to sound differently.

·
Registered
13,502 Posts
Ok, its not anything big like headers or exhaust, but it is something. Just bought and installed Bosch Icons, Silverstar Hi/Lows, and K&N replacement filter. The filter need to be replaced badly though, it was clogged with pollen, most of the filter was yellow. Although with the new K&N filter it does seem to have louder growl at around 2k RPM's. Not sure if its just me but it does seem to sound differently.

With these mods, Ludicrous speed is not far behind ... you should be able to attain it easily ...

:lol: :lol:

·
Registered
3,168 Posts
yea... ever hear about trading one habit for another? i used to have a 100$ a day heroin habit. i quit when i bought my charger to fund my new habit. the addiction is 10x as bad. i get withdrawals and start having cold sweats if i havnt at least visited the forum within 4 hours. but let me tell you. there is nothing like the sweet sweet high you get when you put on a catback exhaust for you first time. but youll never get that amazing feeling again until you get headers... or shoot up some more heroin.

hah!

get out while you still can!

·
Registered
10,655 Posts
you're screwed. it starts with a 50 buck drop in filter, and ends with a 17K 426 drop in crate motor.

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
you're screwed. it starts with a 50 buck drop in filter, and ends with a 17K 426 drop in crate motor.
then to an SRT-8, then 6.4, then 7.0, then.................:knockout:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts