Charger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have decided after the going back and forth over Daytona-RT's thread over his ricer tips, and the fact that AZCharger is an ******* of the worst kind...to make my exit on this forum.

For those who are cool, stay cool. Those of you who's head is to big for your own good, you need deflating. But never-the-less, I am not about to get my blood pressure up over some little punks here that aren't going to do sh!t anyway.

Moderator...please delete my account. You have a great forum by the way, just to many assholes on here to do any good (from my perspective).

GoDaddy, I hope all is well with you and your family in LA.

Later...

BTW...everyone just watch how poserish AZCharger and DaytoniaRT are in my exit here...watch what they say and judge for yourselves...

·
Registered
1,869 Posts
I notice that you are still here...I will tell you I have never had any problems with anyone here...You on the other hand have had conflicts with at least 3 members. And not only in your latest thread...I have been staying out of it all but I will tell you I will not miss all of your bull crap antics.

·
Registered
156 Posts
dagummit said:
I have decided after the going back and forth over Daytona-RT's thread over his ricer tips, and the fact that AZCharger is an ******* of the worst kind...to make my exit on this forum.

For those who are cool, stay cool. Those of you who's head is to big for your own good, you need deflating. But never-the-less, I am not about to get my blood pressure up over some little punks here that aren't going to do sh!t anyway.

Moderator...please delete my account. You have a great forum by the way, just to many assholes on here to do any good (from my perspective).

GoDaddy, I hope all is well with you and your family in LA.

Later...

BTW...everyone just watch how poserish AZCharger and DaytoniaRT are in my exit here...watch what they say and judge for yourselves...

Take it easy Mary.... No need to stop being a lady!

Seriously Dagummit, what's your deal? These forums are supposed to be for fun, for information, and yes, sometimes opinions(that not everyone will agree on), but take it for what its worth and don't get all upset over it. I don't know you, but I'm sure you're a nice guy, but AZCharger and Daytona R/T have always seemed cool to me also. Sorry you found things to harsh to leave, and I wish you luck on other forums.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Dagummit, Scratch what I said above about you being a nice guy, I read your posts under "exhaust tips" and "I FAILED on installing my honeycomb grill!!!," and well the simple fact is, you are an antogonistic d!ck who needs to be dragged out to the woodshed for a justified beating! Try that one on for size Shirly. Oh, and tips on a HEMI don't have anything to do with RICE dipsh!t!

·
Registered
4,051 Posts
Welcome to the Internet, Dagummit.

Bye-bye. Can't say you'll be wholly missed.

·
Registered
4,944 Posts
epoch said:
Welcome to the Internet, Dagummit.

Bye-bye. Can't say you'll be wholly missed.
ROTFLMFAO!!!!!! You guys know why he's so pissed right??
Think about it, he's really mini me, from Austin Powers, who's tired of having to use a magnifying glass and a pair of tweezers to beat off. :wink:

·
Registered
2,983 Posts
Very entertaning. Sorry it deteriorated like that. Dagummit is really hung up on the whole Ricer thing. Thought his posting that bowl of rice was pretty damn funny though.
Now to more important things - Daytona R/T in that photo of the back of your car - what the hell kind of wax are you using. I can see the reflection of
the moon in that thing.

·
Registered
1,972 Posts
On two seperate threads I have been angry and said some things that I regret. For those I am sorry.

But on neither occasion did I threaten bodily harm.

Like I said on the "Exhaust tips" thread, I can picture dagummit cleaning his guns because of this. His speech was WAY OVER THE LINE.

Goodbye, hopefully forever.

·
Registered
6,117 Posts
dirtyom, your post reminded me of the movie with steve buscimi (sp) putting make up on ready to kill all his high school enemies......(i think its billy madison) lol

·
Registered
4,051 Posts
GoDaddy said:
dirtyom, your post reminded me of the movie with steve buscimi (sp) putting make up on ready to kill all his high school enemies......(i think its billy madison) lol
LOL

Seriously, though, that bowl of rice pic was CLASSIC.

·
Registered
1,972 Posts
GoDaddy said:
It is Billy Madison, and I'm lmfao thinking about it. :twisted:

·
Registered
249 Posts
This Forum is chargerforums.com Right? Sure as hell dont feel/sound like a car chat forum. More like a Fat Fart Forum. SUX!

·
Registered
384 Posts
Butter06 said:
This Forum is chargerforums.com Right? Sure as hell dont feel/sound like a car chat forum. More like a Fat Fart Forum. SUX!
The hell? whats that mean? I'm confused!

·
Registered
249 Posts
If I wanted Girly Dramatizers, Id turn the T.V. On or look for other media. This is Not what this website was thought out to be.

·
Registered
2,733 Posts
and the fact that AZCharger is an ******* of the worst kind...to make my exit on this forum.
Oh really? I try to defend a friend that you are RAGGING-ON BADLY and I`m the *******?

Thats kinda funny man, funny! :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

No need to comment and bring myself further down to your level

·
Registered
202 Posts
hey AZ, if you take this guy up on his offer to come up here and beat his ass.........can i have a ride in your car?

·
Registered
2,733 Posts
Of The Moonlight said:
hey AZ, if you take this guy up on his offer to come up here and beat his ass.........can i have a ride in your car?
No ass beating needed at this time, but you can still have a ride! :smile:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts