Charger Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Haaha, This all occurred after the girlfriend and I got out of the theatre from seeing Inglorious Bastards (wicked by the way).
I'm pulling from the parking spaces to the main exitway that takes you back to the street and there's an Undercover Crown Vic with dark tinted windows/police rims cruising up and down one of the parking lanes. As I go to leave, the crown vic cuts me off causing me to jam on my brakes and almost hit a parked car. He takes off down the exit way towards the main road, picking up speed and looking like he's about to go after another vehicle that had just left, as he's right on their tail. I'm a bit annoyed, but figure its probably police business and someone is about to get pulled over/arrested. So I take off casually and head towards the girlfriend's house.

About 3 intersections away, I pull up to a red light and I'm in the right lane. Well, look who happens to be in the left lane waiting at that light....
That same white crown vic.
So I pull up and align exactly next to him, and glance over at the car.
White Crown Victoria, dark tinted windows, police style rims/silver caps, completely debadged except for a really tacky looking "Police Interceptor" badge on his trunk and front fenders.

Then I look into the car, and there's a couple in their 40's sitting in it. Male driver, female passenger. Civilian clothes, and what looks to be a normal crown vic interior. She rolls the window down a crack, tosses out a cigarrette and then flips me the bird.
I started laughing, realizing this is no undercover crown vic, but some middle aged wannabe cop douchebag. Next thing I know, ****wad is revving his engine a bit, and pulling up on the line. I start to do the same.
The light goes green, and he got the first jump and was 2 car lengths ahead of me flooring it down the street. It's a 60km/h area, and it switches over to a single lane 80km/h zone just under a 1/4 mile down the road. Regardless of his 2 car length jump he had on me, I've got the pedal on the floor, esp off, in auto-stick and I fly right by him and into his lane (mine was ending). I'm at 100km/hr by the time I hit the 80 zone, and I let off a bit even tho he's still coming up in my rearview fairly fast.
This is a 2-way street, with only one lane in each direction and there's enough oncoming cars that it's making it really really hard to pass anyone. He's right on my bumper, so I drop down and do the exact speed limit (hey, he's an undercover cop man! hahaha). He's flashing his highbeams, and hitting his horn every now and then, because he desperately wants to pass me. This goes on for about 2 minutes, til I come to my turn. As I'm turning right and getting off the main road, I wave out the window as he mashes his pedal to the floor and flies down the road. Pretty sure the female passenger was giving me the finger again as they passed.

The whole time this is going on, me and the girlfriend are having the conversation "Hey, what if that really is a cop? what do you think he'll do?"
Hahaha
I've heard of the fake undercover crown vics in this city, but this is definitely the first time I'd seen one. Had be believed for a minute, but the cheapo badges and douchebag driver made it completely non-believable.
First Kill-story btw ;)

·
Registered
1,878 Posts
Wow what a chit head haha! I love it when people flip me off, thats when i go really slow and piss them off, then i wave when i turn off lol! Nice kill Btw

·
Registered
7,082 Posts
Wow what a chit head haha! I love it when people flip me off, thats when i go really slow and piss them off, then i wave when i turn off lol! Nice kill Btw
x2.

:D

·
Registered
989 Posts
Fake cops are everywhere in my city...Dealerships sell them like that. Debadge with the interceptor badge still left on the trunk, spotlight, tiny hubcaps, dark tint, and battling ram in the front. Usually wannabees will by these or a few will put 24's or 26's on them later.

·
Registered
1,882 Posts

·
Registered
214 Posts
Those wannabe's are the same idiots that drive slow in he fast lane and back up traffic.

Nice car beam. Where'd you get those bee emblems?

Garry

·
Registered
1,882 Posts
Those wannabe's are the same idiots that drive slow in he fast lane and back up traffic.

Nice car beam. Where'd you get those bee emblems?

Garry
thanx, man........got the emblems on ebay, w/ the bee wheels................a wanna bee

·
Registered
928 Posts
Well, congrats on the kill. P71 Crown Vic's only have the Police Interceptor badges on the trunklid not on the fenders. If you see them anywhere else, it's a wannabe behind the wheel.

·
Registered
10,177 Posts
Fake cops are everywhere in my city...Dealerships sell them like that. Debadge with the interceptor badge still left on the trunk, spotlight, tiny hubcaps, dark tint, and battling ram in the front. Usually wannabees will by these or a few will put 24's or 26's on them later.
Ford ought to be shot for slapping Police Interceptor badges on Crown Victorias! It is an insult to the real PI vehicles of the past like the Polara 440.

Those things can't catch an Altima

·
Registered
4,594 Posts
1 - 10 of 10 Posts