Charger Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,886 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went to go get my car dyno tuned today with my predator. We ran the car on the dyno and got 339 HP with diablo performance CAI tune, firmer shift and raised shiftpoints. After we ran it once we saw that it was running lean so we added some fuel and went again. We got the exact same A/F. So we added some more fuel and ran it again. Got the same A/F again. We went up to +8% fuel and no change in the A/F ratio. So the guy who is tuning my car called diablo, and they told him they would build a custom tune for my car, then we can tweak it some more. So tomorrow I am going back to get that done.

·
Registered
3,886 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
What were your base HP #s?..Torque #s?....What was the A/F?..:confused:
I didn't do a base HP, I guess tomorrow after I get the custom tune, I'll have them run it once with out the tune to see what I make, I'll have to get back with you on that one. At the low end I think the A/F was like 14.5 and at the high end it was like 13.6. I can't quite remember, it was somewhere around there.

·
Registered
3,886 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
What was your HP prior to the Predator?
Well I haven't got a dyno since I've had my cam so I really don't know. But with Full SLP, AFE and Superchips I made 315 hp.

·
Registered
3,886 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
1 - 9 of 9 Posts