Charger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
1,534 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yep thats right while I was deployed my wife and I moved in the house we bought before I deployed. The stupid moving guys stole it!!!! When I got home and unpacked my stuff, well my garage stuff where I kept it it wasn't there. So I looked through every box that wasn't unpacked yet and the whole dang hose and both cars. IT'S NOT HERE!!!!! The stupid idiots don't realize I guess that you can't just plug and play on any car! So for now Im heart broken till it is replaced. I hate stupid people.

·
Registered
14,728 Posts
HOWEVER did you install your tune? if you did, i dont know how the hell you can remove it without replacing the pcm. you better contact diablo

·
Premium Member
11,698 Posts
that sucks

you're going to have some additional issues, because your stock tune was loaded on that unit. May consider filing a police report and notifying Diablo.

·
Registered
1,534 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I saved a back up of the original tune to my computer so all I have to do is install on the diablo when it comes in and I can put the stock tune back in.

·
Registered
1,534 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
One of the the members suggested I save a copy of the stock tune on my computer just in case something bad like this happened. So I wouldn't be totally boned!

·
Premium Member
11,698 Posts
damn, that was smart :)

·
Registered
1,534 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
This is why I follow sound advice!

·
Premium Member
11,698 Posts
RARE, really really rare

·
Registered
1,878 Posts
Those Basterds! Sorry to hear that. Glad you saved the backup. So now is it beatdown time?

·
Registered
1,534 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I could surely see some knee capping going down!!!!

·
Registered
1,534 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Another jacked up note is I had just bought a CMR tune from DCX and I was supposed to install it when I got back and datalog for them so they could tweak it for me. The good thing about those guys is they are still goning to tweak it for me as soon as I get this sorted out.

·
Registered
14,728 Posts
Yes however you have to transfer that file to the car still . Its good that you have it but you still need another diablo

·
Registered
1,534 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
yea I know i have to get another one, but we are working with the moving company now to have it replaced.

·
Registered
1,878 Posts
I could surely see some knee capping going down!!!!
I would, but i guess its better to stay calm. I have a bad temper so i resort to violence first :biggrinjester:

·
Registered
1,534 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Well long story short these guys messed this move up so bad we ended up getting a 1200 move for free. SOOOOO.......... Plus I didn't know it was missing for sure until I got back from my deployment in september.

·
Registered
4,665 Posts
I saved a back up of the original tune to my computer so all I have to do is install on the diablo when it comes in and I can put the stock tune back in.
Smart man! Find a used one on the forums to save you some $$$

·
Registered
1,534 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Can I use a used one??? I know it saves your stock tune to it, thats one way it marries up to your car but I also thought it saved the vin as well. Or is that done through the stock tune???

·
Registered
223 Posts
Diablo can fix u up, you just have to send them the pcm, i read it on there forums a while back. The predator actually updated my stock tune to a newer revision. Call or email someone over there, they will help you out.

·
Registered
2,670 Posts
Can I use a used one??? I know it saves your stock tune to it, thats one way it marries up to your car but I also thought it saved the vin as well. Or is that done through the stock tune???
Diablo can fix u up, you just have to send them the pcm, i read it on there forums a while back. The predator actually updated my stock tune to a newer revision. Call or email someone over there, they will help you out.
x2

Before you do anything- E-mail Diablosport on the website-
Don't assume you can load your tune yourself without their help- and especially don't assume you can get tech support for a used one-
TALK TO THEM FIRST- it is as easy as writing on here!

Good Luck!:beerchug:

·
Registered
1,534 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
well I know it is very easy to install a tune on the diablo from your computer because I have done it. Both the back up stock tune as well as the cmr tune I bought and it's very easy. That being said it was with the new one I bought which was only used on my car so I think I will call diablo in the morning about using a used one. However I do know that if I buy a new one I can put my original stock tune on it that I have saved on my computer and still use it on my car.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts