Cool! I love it!

·
Registered
359 Posts
It's Nick Burns!!

·
Premium Member
11,698 Posts
Well I got my custom license plate in, now you have to understand I am a HUGE IT guy, computers are my life, so a lot of you may have no clue what this means but here it is:

Basically this is the definition for it:
“CHKDSK is a command in DOS and Microsoft Windows system which verifies hard disk or floppy disk for file system integrity. It is similar to fsck command in UNIX. Under Windows 2000 and Windows XP, CHKDSK can also check disk surface for bad sectors, the task previously done by SCANDISK. CHKDSK can also fix errors.”

Otherwise if you don’t like the license Plate you can think it really says "Check This" instead of "CHKDSK" :lol:
Good, please come fix my $#*&$#% computer :( I'm good enough to really make a mess of things. Still trying to resolve it, without resorting to format c:\ Hoping that taking out the 2nd SATA drive and putting it into a USB box and loading the data files onto another computer will save a few thousand photos :( Also discovered tonight, my back up drive isn't auto backing up like it's supposed to be doing :( Like I said, it's a mess. About to turn into a total fruit, with a plum car and apple computer!

Congrats on the plate!

·
Registered
416 Posts
Good, please come fix my $#*&$#% computer :( I'm good enough to really make a mess of things. Still trying to resolve it, without resorting to format c:\ Hoping that taking out the 2nd SATA drive and putting it into a USB box and loading the data files onto another computer will save a few thousand photos :( Also discovered tonight, my back up drive isn't auto backing up like it's supposed to be doing :( Like I said, it's a mess. About to turn into a total fruit, with a plum car and apple computer!

Congrats on the plate!
fdisk

·
Registered
4,848 Posts
It relates to the car because in a sense we all "CHKDSK our car to make sure our car is running better than ever, and sometimes if we find errors in the car we have to bring it into the shop to get it fixed" that and I love computers so much, that I wouldn’t have that car if I didn’t have my dream computer job.
oh, ok. i guess i just didnt see the relation.

do you mind me asking what you do? im kinda a big IT guy as well.

·
Registered
340 Posts
eh eh excuse me, ha have you seen my stapler? :nerd:

Sorry... made me think of Office Space.:smoke:

·
Premium Member
11,698 Posts

·
Premium Member
487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I doubt many will get it, but what ever floats yer boat!
Yeah I sure hope not, I wanted something that most people would have no clue about, or if they are crazy like me, go look it up later :lol: sometimes I take a photo and then will google it if it stumps me.

·
Registered
2,540 Posts
Yeah I sure hope not, I wanted something that most people would have no clue about, or if they are crazy like me, go look it up later :lol: sometimes I take a photo and then will google it if it stumps me.
that's awesome. Like if some hot chick pulls up next to you and asks you what your license plate means, you can be like
“CHKDSK is a command in DOS and Microsoft Windows system which verifies hard disk or floppy disk for file system integrity. It is similar to fsck command in UNIX. Under Windows 2000 and Windows XP, CHKDSK can also check disk surface for bad sectors, the task previously done by SCANDISK. CHKDSK can also fix errors.”

and she'll pretty much crawl right into bed with you!

·
Premium Member
17,663 Posts
Oh wow sounds like a mess LOL, funny u say u dont want to format c because my two other choices were:
2. 4MAT C
3. CHMOD
Since it's a Charger, I would have gone with CHOWN:smoke:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts