Charger Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
631 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
All I can say is 'if looks this good in a pic, I can't wait to hold it in my arms!'

Great work Jina and thanks for everything. This is a top notch customer service/friendly transaction. Correspondance for edits and updates every day. Very refreshing.

·
Registered
3,896 Posts
glad to see another happy customer of Jina. they do great work i had my console done there too and wow it gets lots of looks

·
Registered
329 Posts
I just had Jina embroider the Super Bee logo on two shirts for me. They came out awesome. She did them very quickly, also. I highly recommend her services.

·
Registered
2,522 Posts
What is the name of her company?

·
Registered
3,599 Posts
Nice! I love my embroidered console cover....adds a touch of '70's Retro to the interior:

·
Registered
2,320 Posts
How does one go about getting the console cover and getting it done? I assume everyone is ordering their console cover from 22elite, but are they getting it shipped from there directly to Jina's? That would seem to be the best way to do it, so would 22 elite know who I was talking about if I told them to send it to Jina's? Also, does anyone know if 22elite has sublime stiching? Because I was on their site the other day looking at the covers and didnt see any lime green stitching. I know their website might not be up to date, so just checking if anyone knew off hand if they had it. Lastly, anyone know what total cost would be for the cover, stitching, embroidery, shipping, etc.? Thanks!

-Pat

·
Registered
329 Posts
I had 22elite quote me a console cover and having Jina embroider it. I liked Jina's emroidering capabilites more. It was going to cost about $200 total, but that also included installation because I have the console DVD and 22elite prefers to do the installs on that as it is significantly more difficult than the standard console. Plus there was extra shipping charges because the console cover had to go to Jina for embroidery, then back to 22elite for installation.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts