Charger Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Banned
2,466 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
here are some pics its stock for now had it like 2 weeks didnt do n e thing but i did add the wing so

·
Premium Member
8,140 Posts
Very Nice!!!

·
Banned
2,466 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
^^^ thnx bro ...... n e ideas of what i can do to make it look good?

·
Premium Member
8,140 Posts
Looks great already! I am more of a mod the motor guy, but I would recommend Liquid Glass Polish cheaper then Zaino and I love the way it makes my car look. Could pull the strips off the door for a cleaner look I can't I work with the door destroyers so mine have to stay on.

·
Banned
2,466 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yea i wanna get black racinv stripe up the middle and im gunna get a k &n intake soon

·
Banned
2,466 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
pulling the door molding off does tht do n e thing 2 car? isnt there like glue or sum **** behind them? whats behind them holes?

·
Premium Member
8,140 Posts
Park in the sun and the glue gets soft and they pull off nicely, from what I read here.

·
Banned
2,466 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
well lol from what u read i dont wanna do it then it has the hole behind it holding it in and then im ****ed lol if it pulls off i use hair dryer and pull them off

·
Banned
2,466 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
bumpppp......

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
the racing stripes on my car made it look like a totaly differant car i am so happy with em and especialy being silver the black offsetting it makes a world of differance.

·
Banned
2,466 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
the racing stripes on my car made it look like a totaly differant car i am so happy with em and especialy being silver the black offsetting it makes a world of differance.

lemme see pics of ur car please ...... i wanna see what they look like

·
Registered
689 Posts
well lol from what u read i dont wanna do it then it has the hole behind it holding it in and then im ****ed lol if it pulls off i use hair dryer and pull them off
There are not any holes behind the door moldings. Pull them off on a hot day or use the hair dryer to help heat. You may have to use some Goo-Gone or WD-40 to get the glue residue off, but some have been lucky enough to not have any residue remaining.
Search here:
http://www.chargerforums.com/forums/search.php
and you will find the same thing I just wrote written a 1000 times before.

·
Banned
2,466 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

·
Banned
2,466 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
There are not any holes behind the door moldings. Pull them off on a hot day or use the hair dryer to help heat. You may have to use some Goo-Gone or WD-40 to get the glue residue off, but some have been lucky enough to not have any residue remaining.
Search here:
http://www.chargerforums.com/forums/search.php
and you will find the same thing I just wrote written a 1000 times before.

does the car look better without the moldings? any have pics of what there car looks like without the molding?

·
Banned
2,466 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
dammmm that looks good

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
yeah nyc if you look closely at the photo album i sent you in the pm you can see that mine are taken off too. it only took 20 minutes and it will disgust you when you see what is trapped behind there i spend a lot of time cleaning my car and there was a lot of dirt and nasty guck in there. + if your thinking about demolding the sooner the better so the suun wont have time to unevenly fade the paint

1 - 18 of 18 Posts