Charger Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,869 Posts
Looks good. Got a question about the spoiler. Is it the OEM from Dodge? the same that the Daytona has? I wanted to get one but I stopped by my dealership today to look at there Daytona they got today and it seems to be a light plastic. A little flimsy.

·
Registered
2,425 Posts
Looks great!
I am going to put a spoiler on my Midnight blue Charger, but I had not considered the decal. Looking at yours I am now think it's a good Idea.
Although I thing I will go with the black semi-gloss color on both the decal and spoiler.
________
VAPE INFO

·
Registered
1,951 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ANTMAG06 said:
Looks good. Got a question about the spoiler. Is it the OEM from Dodge? the same that the Daytona has? I wanted to get one but I stopped by my dealership today to look at there Daytona they got today and it seems to be a light plastic. A little flimsy.
Yes its, OEM - the daytona spoiler is the same but (to my understanding) they are not painted, they are just black plastic. This spoiler is painted Pearl Black to match the body of the car.

·
Registered
549 Posts
God that is a beautiful Charger Mr. Dutchmaster. Love what you have done to her.

Later

·
Registered
1,869 Posts
DutchMaster said:
Yes its, OEM - the daytona spoiler is the same but (to my understanding) they are not painted, they are just black plastic. This spoiler is painted Pearl Black to match the body of the car.
Thanks, that's what I thought. Maybe with the paint makes it a little more solid.

·
Registered
2,732 Posts
looks sweet dude... post some more pics at a couple angles if you would... :D

·
Registered
148 Posts
I must have those stripes. Wher did you get them and what colors are available...info please!

·
Premium Member
1,526 Posts
The stripes look good Jason, I'm glad I could help you. That is the first one I have seen with the Silver on Black R/T.

You need to see the Billet grill I installed in a Charger this afternoon. The manager at the dealership liked it so much he ordered another Spoiler, Hood Scoop and grill for a Black R/T.

·
Registered
549 Posts
So where did that decal come from........fess up man we are dying to hear.

·
Premium Member
1,526 Posts
He got the stripes from me. My brother and I just bought a vinyl cutting machine and software.

I purchased it from the guy that made the stripes for me so now I an a little more flexible with colors and lettering.

I am also currently designing a "Hockey Stick" style HEMI stripe for the new Chargers.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Those Charger stripes are EXACTLY what I am looking for. Do you sell them? I'm looking for (i pretty sure) for dark purple metallic to put on my Silver Steel Metallic Clear Coat baby.

·
Premium Member
1,526 Posts
I can actually make them in any color, but I was only stocking them in black and silver for my dealer customers.

As far as purple goes, I was just looking at the color chart, and they do have a purple metallic available.

I would need to order any special color, but I can get the materials in a day or 2.

·
Registered
6,117 Posts
autoguy said:
The stripes look good Jason, I'm glad I could help you. That is the first one I have seen with the Silver on Black R/T.

You need to see the Billet grill I installed in a Charger this afternoon. The manager at the dealership liked it so much he ordered another Spoiler, Hood Scoop and grill for a Black R/T.

hood scoop.....like the srt8 hood scoop......answers please....i am dying to get that hood but haven't found it anywhere. i need input please....please....hehe. i want that hood pretty bad huh?

·
Registered
1,951 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
GoDaddy said:
hood scoop.....like the srt8 hood scoop......answers please....i am dying to get that hood but haven't found it anywhere. i need input please....please....hehe. i want that hood pretty bad huh?
The hood scoop he is referring to is not the OEM hood scoop. He sent me pictures a while back (when he originally cotnacted me for the stripe)... they are nice scoops.. but not SRT8 scoops....that is why I am waiting.

Edit: Typo

·
Premium Member
1,526 Posts
1 - 20 of 21 Posts