Charger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
2,081 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My Catch can and Frankintake came in yesterday and with some phone support from a Forum member the Install is complete!

(1)The Goodies

(2)Open up the hood

(3)Remove the engine cover

(4)Catch can in place and hoses run

(4)remove the air sensor from stock air box

(5)Unsure about the CAI install I called Gladiator and he told me what to do

(6)After unsuccessfully trying to close the hood I realized calling Gladiator was a bad idea, so I referred to the instructions

The Frankintake sounds nice and deep and the install of both items took about an hour. Thanks to my awesome wife for taking the pics. Thanks for looking.:beer_yum:

·
Registered
741 Posts
LOL thats a good theatrical install Looks great

·
Registered
4,665 Posts
Looks like Batman really did all the work...Looks like he did a good job though :D

·
Registered
2,522 Posts
O.K. you are seriously strange with the action figures.... but your presentation was entertaining I give you a 9.5.... nice BT goodies!!!

·
Registered
1,528 Posts
looks good..nice install

·
Registered
133 Posts
did your 5.7 cover fit back on with that hose placement?
If I remember the install of both of those on mine, I had to route both catch can tubes under the EGR tube.

Either way, looks sweet.
I went black anodized for my catch can/frankintake.

·
Registered
2,081 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
did your 5.7 cover fit back on with that hose placement?
If I remember the install of both of those on mine, I had to route both catch can tubes under the EGR tube.

Either way, looks sweet.
I went black anodized for my catch can/frankintake.
I did have to run the other hose under the tube to get the cover back on. I'm broke so I bought the cheapest one lol, but a can of black header paint is in my future.

·
Registered
133 Posts

·
Registered
6,887 Posts
what happened to Robin?

·
Registered
441 Posts

·
Registered
5,023 Posts
That has to be the best writeup ever! :bigthumb: :bigthumb: :bigthumb: :bigthumb: :bigthumb: :bigthumb: :bigthumb: :bigthumb: :bigthumb: :bigthumb: :bigthumb: :bigthumb:

1 - 20 of 46 Posts