Charger Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I hope the link works... If not can someone tell me how to share my album?

This was the first year for me at SEMA. The pics are not all that great and not everyone will care to see all the cars I shot. I will say I was SHOCKED to see so many Silver cars, and MANY that were 2 tone Silver/Gray. I am convinced now that I need to complete my 2 tone, and put a red pin between the 2 colors!

When checking the pics be sure to see the new fully adjustable 5.7 and 6.1 Mopar blue anodized fuel rails, and the Mopar 80 MM throttlw body. There was so musch to see I am sure I missed a ton. I saw Fatchance's ride it was sweet, and also the one next to his was crazy flat black 2008 SRTC... The heeod said supercharged, but it was closed so I could not get a look at it! The black and Green Charger was supercharged, and it said to make 600+ with a 5.7L and the 1/4 said 12s... I cant think of the name of the company, I think I snapped a pic of the name tho.

Enjoy!

http://s21.photobucket.com/albums/b277/hemiforme/

·
Registered
10,665 Posts
I love the rims on this one

I have GOT to get me a set of those. They would be PERFECT on Bambam

·
Registered
338 Posts
Very nice pix. I also agree the rims on the yellow charger rock...

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
This car was so nasty. I wish I could have heard this start up... I think it was a turbo deisel for real

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Anyone have more info on this car?

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
I hope the link works... If not can someone tell me how to share my album?

This was the first year for me at SEMA. The pics are not all that great and not everyone will care to see all the cars I shot. I will say I was SHOCKED to see so many Silver cars, and MANY that were 2 tone Silver/Gray. I am convinced now that I need to complete my 2 tone, and put a red pin between the 2 colors!

When checking the pics be sure to see the new fully adjustable 5.7 and 6.1 Mopar blue anodized fuel rails, and the Mopar 80 MM throttlw body. There was so musch to see I am sure I missed a ton. I saw Fatchance's ride it was sweet, and also the one next to his was crazy flat black 2008 SRTC... The heeod said supercharged, but it was closed so I could not get a look at it! The black and Green Charger was supercharged, and it said to make 600+ with a 5.7L and the 1/4 said 12s... I cant think of the name of the company, I think I snapped a pic of the name tho.

Enjoy!

http://s21.photobucket.com/albums/b277/hemiforme/
I feel like I just came from SEMA, thanks for posting and sharing your pics.

·
Registered
2,139 Posts
Is it me or are the turbos on that car NOT hooked up to the intercooler? This is the first time in 6 years I did not go to sema and im ok with it.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts