Charger Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
No, it's not a Charger I know, but not everyone loved my Charger design.

I had a few requests for a Challenger design. so here it is.

This is a much better pic. Let me know what you all think.

Attachments

·
Banned
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
AND, for those of you "practical" car buyers, I have designed a Challenger "six pack" SIX DOOR COUPE! Hopefully Dodge will see the potential here and start a new trend.

Attachments

·
Registered
4,051 Posts
guyton84 said:
No, it's not a Charger I know, but not everyone loved my Charger design.

I had a few requests for a Challenger design. so here it is.

This is a much better pic. Let me know what you all think.
I love it!

Way better than the other concept that was posted here.

·
Registered
769 Posts
Where is the four door version for easy access with child safety seats?? :whistle:

·
Banned
591 Posts
Looks like a hacked up 300. Loose the tall and bulky stance. They're working with a short wheel base RWD platform. Only keep that in mind. Put a 70 Challenger beside a slammed and photochopped 2dr charger. Work with that. The wheels are too big and the rest of the car is too phat.

The front valance WONT (or atleast shouldnt) be flat and blunt like that. It should flow underneith the grille (as the grille is going to be the $$$ shot for this car) The rear spoiler will be understated yet functional and noticable (at 2nd glance ((know what I mean)). Widen the whole car and pinch down the front. Starting after the rear 1/4s...

I wish I knew how to chop but I dont and you're the best Ive seen yet. You're an artist bro.

BTW Iam just being a constructive critic.

·
Banned
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
BTW Iam just being a constructive critic.[/QUOTE said:
It IS a chopped up 300. I didn't use the Charger because I didn't want it to look like the Charger. Also, I designed it thinking only about how III would like it to look, not what I think DC will make.

The wheels actually are not modified. They are the exact size as the wheels on the 300 prototype (but yes larger than the stock wheels) It is lowered however.

My intent was to incorporate all the traits of the Challenger possible, while giving it a modern look. I excluded all practical and technical rules that car companies would certainly consider. (except that they could use the same frame and windshield, etc as the 300)

Yes the grill will be the focus I'm sure. Personally I like this retro look, but Dodge won't. They will certainly put their customary criss-cross box grill on it as they do all their vehicles.

But thanks for your friendly critisizm. I wish you could chop up these pictures as well, then you could actually show me (and the rest of us) what you'd do differently.

·
Registered
41 Posts
How wide are those rear tires? Remember this is an LX platform. DC will never put anything wide on an LX. Too bad, because it looks wicked.

My only problem is that the car looks far too familiar -- almost like.... hmm.... another concept comes to mind. Camaro maybe...

·
Banned
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Raxstone said:
How wide are those rear tires? Remember this is an LX platform. DC will never put anything wide on an LX. Too bad, because it looks wicked.

My only problem is that the car looks far too familiar -- almost like.... hmm.... another concept comes to mind. Camaro maybe...

Well keep in mind that I am not doing this so that dodge can comfortably fit tires under their design. I think big tires look good, and since I can simply draw them on there, I did it. If they ever even SEE this design, I'm sure they'll immediatly dismiss it.

Yeah it is a little like that orange Camaro, but that was done in a real rendering program. It's much better than mine. In my own defense though, the Camaros and the Challengers were very similar.

·
Registered
111 Posts
My first glance told me wow it looks like an older toyota celica in the front. I really like the concept, gret job! I might square off the front corners a bit more to avoid the celica look.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts