Charger Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got off the phone with Dodge customer service, and my car's status is KZM which means it is on it's way to the dealership! Called the dealership, they said 7-14 days at the most.

I ordered an 08 SRT with Groups I, II, & III in TorRed.

I've got the Corsa exahust waiting in the back of my truck. It will go on before the car comes home so I can say "Honey, it might seem loud but that's the way it came, I won't make it any louder."

Cool.

·
Registered
197 Posts
Sweet!! Definitely get some pics up when you get it. BTW how are the fires, I saw where some rain had moved in.

·
Registered
2,415 Posts
very nice! Where at in north county of SD? I am in Vista and there are a few others in this area also.

·
Registered
9,031 Posts
Welcome from OH and Congrats!

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I live in San Marcos, and work in Rancho Bernardo. Our office was closed last Mon-Tue due to the fires, but the office, our home, and all of our employees' homes are safe. Thanks for asking.

It was pretty nuts here last week, our office is just about 5 blocks from all the homes that burned in Rancho Bernardo. On Thursday morning, we saw President Bush and fleet fly over our office in helicopters. The National Guard has been patrolling the area with HumVees, guns and all.

·
Premium Member
11,946 Posts
Congrats and welcome to the forums! :wave:

I know the agony you are going through now. :)

·
Registered
46 Posts
Congrats !!

·
Registered
85 Posts
Well that's GREAT news! WELCOME!!!

·
Registered
5,147 Posts
Welcome from Tennessee!

·
Registered
926 Posts
Congrats.

And yes we want to see pics as soon as you get her home.

·
Registered
1,879 Posts
Congrats and welcome to the forums from Northern Illinois!

·
Registered
308 Posts
congrats,welcome to the forums from LA when u get it can you take pics of the front I wanna see the stock HID's thanks

·
Registered
2,522 Posts
I just got off the phone with Dodge customer service, and my car's status is KZM which means it is on it's way to the dealership! Called the dealership, they said 7-14 days at the most.

I ordered an 08 SRT with Groups I, II, & III in TorRed.

I've got the Corsa exahust waiting in the back of my truck. It will go on before the car comes home so I can say "Honey, it might seem loud but that's the way it came, I won't make it any louder."

Cool.
Damn that is a good idea about the exhaust!!
I wish I would have thought of that.
Congrats on the new (fastest color) SRT!

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thanks everyone for the well wishes. I got my car on Monday, it's awesome! See other thread with pictures if you're interested.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts