Charger Forums banner
1 - 20 of 172 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since buying my charger, I have been noticing a lot of Mustangs. It seems odd to me that almost all the mustangs I've seen are being driven by women. Don't get me wrong, I love women and Mustangs are cool cars. This question comes to mind though; Are mustangs," strong enough for a man but made for a woman?"

·
Registered
215 Posts
And why is it as a mustang guy do I always see soccer moms driving chargers? And fat dudes. And black guys. on and on. Yes alot of women drive V6 stangs. It was called the secretary car for a reason. Roll up on my GT though and you will get your ass handed to you.

·
Registered
862 Posts
And why is that Mustang owners hang out on a Charger forum? Perhaps they bought the wrong car.
And why is it as a mustang guy do I always see soccer moms driving chargers? And fat dudes. And black guys. on and on. Yes alot of women drive V6 stangs. It was called the secretary car for a reason. Roll up on my GT though and you will get your ass handed to you.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It's called a Joke. It was a play on the secret deoderant campaign. I would have used "charger" instead, if i were on a mustang forum you loser. I thought it was almost as funny as your response. "Don't drive angry.":mad:

·
Registered
1,402 Posts
What are you getting at about the "black guys" reference?

·
Registered
2,568 Posts

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
Well obviously Speco had his arss handed to him from a charger and now hes in here on our fourms whinning about something to make him feel better.

Well you surely didnt hurt my feelings becuase i have to yet to see a stang even attempt to race me. And your racist comments are pretty dam rude and i hope the admin bans you because that kind of talk is pretty childish.

You know the more i read you childish and racist comments it just burns me inside, people like you are why there is racism in this world, i hope one day you grow up and realize everyone on this planet is here for a reason.

Jesus tells us not to judge others at all but rather judge ourselves!

·
Registered
108 Posts
.... and LOL at a rustang handing a REAL muscle car an arss whoopin!

The rascist comment doesn't bother me at all. Just shows how low a pony driver can go! LOL LOL LOL!

·
Registered
1,041 Posts

I can answer these with ease...

1. Most likely they are driving their husbands car because their Mustang is in the shop being fixed or repaired daily.

2. Speaks for itself...obviously big guys KNOW they can't cram themselves in a little Mustang so they go with a better option with more room and more power...they buy a Charger!

3. Whether its black, white, asian, latino, or etc....everyone knows a Charger has more style than Mustang....can't believe you asked that rheutorical question!!!

Roll your GT (obviously stands for Girl's Toy) up on my R/T stock for stock and see what happens!! "Some" mustang owners kill me infiltrating our site like this and then get offended when they see a joke or comment relating to thier choice of car. The world is full of decisions and you chose to buy a car that you already KNOW is referred to as the "secretary's car" so don't get mad at us cause of your ill-fated decision! Now if you would like to jump ship because you realized you made a huge mistake in purchasing that "girl's toy", then I'm pretty sure we will accept you with open arms.

BUT, if you want to continue to infiltrate our site to try and possibly get the upper hand on the mod and performance upgrades on our cars to try and use to your advantage...you can do that too!! Just know that pretty soon, our V6s might be something you wanna look out for too since I've seen that there is a supercharger that works for them now!!! :lol:

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
Since buying my charger, I have been noticing a lot of Mustangs. It seems odd to me that almost all the mustangs I've seen are being driven by women. Don't get me wrong, I love women and Mustangs are cool cars. This question comes to mind though; Are mustangs," strong enough for a man but made for a woman?"

that might have been one of the funniest things i've read in a minute!!

·
Registered
252 Posts
Man this is my first time reading something like that on this forum. I was schocked when I read that comment admins need to ban this guy. As for your my lil pony GT please man your cars are respectable but these four doors have your number thats why your reading up on them. Man somebody ban this guy there is no place for this guy on this great forum.

·
Registered
252 Posts
Furburger you answered all three perfectly man

·
Registered
657 Posts
Wow..... It must be that time of the month for you. I had to laugh at your post because that was one of the most ignorant, racist statement that I've heard in a while. I'm black.... but maybe I missed the part of my buyer contract, that specified what black guys, soccer moms, or fat dudes should be driving. Don't get mad because when you lay alone at night, you have Mopar fantasies.

Last but not least.... Line em up.
I SEE DEAD PONIES !!!!

·
Registered
453 Posts

They drive the V6 stang because it's cheap [it's like driving a golf cart] and you'll be just like everyone else. For those who want to drive outside the box...the buy a Charger.

·
Registered
65 Posts
"Sitting quietly biteing my tongue"...... Internet mouths and internet hot rods crack me up. Bring it to the track like a real man!

I will be waiting.

Dont get me wrong, the Charger is a nice car for what it was designed for. Unfortuantely, burning up the 1/4 and weighing in at over 2 tons just aint gona happen without some serious mods on the Chargers.

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
What are you getting at about the "black guys" reference?
he probably meant that those guys make the chargers fugly by adding huge rims 26 or 24inches rims, etc. But seriously man that was a bad Joke u meant for them.

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
the mustangs interior is one of the cheapest interiors ever made
although u are 100 percent correct, You have to understand that the new retro mustang was not meant to be fancy at all. it was meant to bring the old mustang back to live, perhaps you can remember those cars did not have a flasy interior back days. Well this new mustang is not the exception.

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
Wow..... It must be that time of the month for you. I had to laugh at your post because that was one of the most ignorant, racist statement that I've heard in a while. I'm black.... but maybe I missed the part of my buyer contract, that specified what black guys, soccer moms, or fat dudes should be driving. Don't get mad because when you lay alone at night, you have Mopar fantasies.

Last but not least.... Line em up.
I SEE DEAD PONIES !!!!
dude i totally agree with you, hell last nite i went to buy some beers at a gas station and when i was about to leave the place and elderly black african american guy said to me "MAN YOU HAVE A BEATIFUL GTO I LIKE IT", i said to myself huh, until yesterday i said to myself only few people know what GTOs are or were but i gueesss i learned something new yesterday.

1 - 20 of 172 Posts