Charger Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4,625 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A lady I work with just got a new '08 Mustang GT. She has had it for a little over a week now. A group of us went to lunch today and she and I went in her car. She has ridden with me in my Charger a few times and asked me about spinning the tires. Now comes the fun part. As we are getting to her car, she hands me the keys and asks me to show her how to spin the tires and lay some rubber. Didn't have to ask me twice. Showed her how to turn the traction control off, revved it up and hit it. left about 20 feet of skids in the parking lot. It was fun driving her Mustang, but much prefer my Charger. This afternoon, I showed her how to really do it and left about 50 feet of skids as I left in my Charger.

·
Registered
453 Posts
I would have said "we'll see what happens....not sure if there's enough power to burn the tires or not."

·
Registered
657 Posts
Right on...

·
Registered
10,665 Posts
I would have made sure it didnt chirp more than 3 feet and said "Well, guess it just doesnt have what it takes" lol

·
Registered
708 Posts
Man, that was like a free pass! I woulda done a few donuts and scared the bejeezus outta her!!

·
Registered
2,320 Posts
Thata boy... show her how Mopar gets it done! Good to see a fellow car enthusiast though, Im always up for a little brake torque lesson for a newcomer myself! Nothing like leavin two big patches from my 295s as I get her sideways in a blacktop parking lot! Great story!

-Pat

·
Registered
4,625 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Nah, it was an automatic.

As far as scaring the bejeezus outta her... I did that a couple months ago. Well her and a couple of other people. I got her sideways pulling out of the parking lot when we went to lunch.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts